Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1003133 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #11880 on: April 04, 2020, 08:42:17 PM »
A global shortage of face masks and PPE and there are stupid bints out there turning them into bloody bikinis for a few clicks on social media?  Banghead

You can argue that it's only a few masks but its a few more that could have helped people at the sharp end.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8185541/Coronavirus-Influencers-slammed-turning-medical-masks-bikinis.html
facepalm:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #11881 on: April 04, 2020, 08:45:03 PM »
So a Venezuelan naval patrol boat tries to interdict a cruise liner firing at it and then ramming it and manages to sink..........................itself...  facepalm:

As amusing as this story is, if Maduro is losing the plot enough to attack civilian shipping in international waters then it doesn't bode well for the region

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-52151951
He was unlucky and the world lucky that he managed to pick on just about the only armoured cruise liner in the world.    If his gang of naval thus had kidnapped it or worse sunk it we could be in a serious war by now

So sad that the thugs ended up sleeping with the fishes

That could still happen, even before Corona Venezuela's economy was in terminal decline and Trump has sent an anti drug taskforce into the area. I'm starting to see shades of Panama and Noriega.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11882 on: April 04, 2020, 09:28:15 PM »
So a Venezuelan naval patrol boat tries to interdict a cruise liner firing at it and then ramming it and manages to sink..........................itself...  facepalm:

As amusing as this story is, if Maduro is losing the plot enough to attack civilian shipping in international waters then it doesn't bode well for the region

He was unlucky and the world lucky that he managed to pick on just about the only armoured cruise liner in the world.    If his gang of naval thus had kidnapped it or worse sunk it we could be in a serious war by now

That could still happen, even before Corona Venezuela's economy was in terminal decline and Trump has sent an anti drug taskforce into the area. I'm starting to see shades of Panama and Noriega.

I'll get me speakers ready ... rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #11883 on: April 04, 2020, 09:40:02 PM »

:thumbsup:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #11884 on: April 04, 2020, 09:45:58 PM »

So set Apey up as the DJ with BM dancing and while the Venezuelan troops are pissing themselves laughing send in a team to snatch Maduro you say...  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #11885 on: April 05, 2020, 11:55:34 AM »

So set Apey up as the DJ with BM dancing and while the Venezuelan troops are pissing themselves laughing send in a team to snatch Maduro you say...  rubschin:
I know the yanks used full volume rock music to get Noriega to surrender but would that really work with most?  What horrors would we suggest

I open the bidding with William Shatner's Greatest Hits

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #11886 on: April 05, 2020, 12:16:43 PM »

I know the yanks used full volume rock music to get Noriega to surrender but would that really work with most?  What horrors would we suggest

There is a song I'd heard rumours of that could work on it's own, a horrible abortion of sound that should never have been allowed to happen. I let curiosity get the better of me and dear god I wish I'd had better self control.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the horror...

The absolute ear shattering racket...

That is...

Smells Like Teen Spirit covered by Take That...  Yargh:

https://youtu.be/Sc2m4w9h0cw

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11887 on: April 05, 2020, 12:17:48 PM »

There is a song I'd heard rumours of that could work on it's own, a horrible abortion of sound that should never have been allowed to happen. I let curiosity get the better of me and dear god I wish I'd had better self control.

That is...

Not F888ing clicking that .......... noooo: noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11888 on: April 05, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

That is...

noooo: noooo: noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #11889 on: April 05, 2020, 12:26:43 PM »

That is...

To be honest, it's worth clicking on the link then stopping the video and reading the comments. There are a lot of pissed off sarcastic geniuses out there.

One of the kinder ones was probably

That shotgun to the face was probably still less painful to Kurt Cobain than having that tax dodging ponce butcher one of his songs.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11890 on: April 05, 2020, 12:27:45 PM »

That is...

To be honest, it's worth clicking on the link then stopping the video and reading the comments. There are a lot of pissed off sarcastic geniuses out there.

That shotgun to the face was probably still less painful to Kurt Cobain than having that tax dodging ponce butcher one of his songs.

;D ;D

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #11891 on: April 05, 2020, 12:31:24 PM »

That is...

;D ;D

I figure that followed by Hilary Duff massacring My Generation on permanent loop would be enough to have him surrender in under an hour.

https://youtu.be/ue5kotMLjws

The only downside I can see (other than being considered an evil sadist by the rest of the world) is that it probably breaches the Geneva Convention.  rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #11892 on: April 05, 2020, 01:24:42 PM »

That is...

;D ;D
lol: lol: lol:

' Kyle M Thunder
3 years ago
You could attach a dynamo to Kurt Cobain's grave and power half of Seattle from the spinning.'

happy001 worthy:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11893 on: April 07, 2020, 04:05:51 PM »
Israel Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, who previously claimed that the coronavirus was “divine punishment against homosexuality,” has tested positive for the virus.....

Stop laughing at the back ......... whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11894 on: April 07, 2020, 05:52:01 PM »
Israel Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, who previously claimed that the coronavirus was “divine punishment against homosexuality,” has tested positive for the virus.....

Stop laughing at the back ......... whistle:

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs: