Author Topic: Fresh from the Inbox  (Read 739904 times)

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Fresh from the Inbox
« Reply #5565 on: January 22, 2020, 08:17:24 PM »
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5566 on: January 22, 2020, 08:43:29 PM »

Thumbs:

They would still take that here no questions ........

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #5567 on: January 22, 2020, 09:27:00 PM »
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client, "Saul, I have some good news and, I have some bad news."
The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; let's hear the good news first."
The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right."
Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!
You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news.
The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you with your secretary."
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5568 on: January 23, 2020, 12:16:10 AM »
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client, "Saul, I have some good news and, I have some bad news."
The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; let's hear the good news first."
The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right."
Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!
lol: lol: lol:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5569 on: January 23, 2020, 05:15:03 AM »
lol: lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5570 on: January 23, 2020, 11:55:45 PM »
Two guys are walking down the road with their dogs, one guy has a doberman and the other has a chihuahua, when they come across a restaurant
They want to go in but there's a sign on the door that says "no pets allowed - service dogs only". The guy with the doberman says, "don't worry I got this." He proceeds to put on a dark pair of sunglasses and walks inside.
The manager comes up to him and says, "sir, you can't have your dog in here." The man replies, you don't understand, this is my seeing guide dog." Skeptical, the manager asks, "your guide dog is a doberman?" The man replies, "you see, a doberman helps protect me against burglars." The manager lets him through.
The chihuahua guy sees this and puts on a pair of dark sunglasses and walks inside. The manager approaches him and says, "sir, you can't bring your dog in here." The man replies, "you don't understand, this is my seeing guide dog." The manager, ever so skeptical, asks, "your guide dog is a chihuahua?"
The man, quick to think, says, "a chihuahua? They gave me a chihuahua?!?"

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5571 on: January 24, 2020, 05:35:54 AM »
Two guys are walking down the road with their dogs, one guy has a doberman and the other has a chihuahua, when they come across a restaurant
They want to go in but there's a sign on the door that says "no pets allowed - service dogs only". The guy with the doberman says, "don't worry I got this." He proceeds to put on a dark pair of sunglasses and walks inside.
The manager comes up to him and says, "sir, you can't have your dog in here." The man replies, you don't understand, this is my seeing guide dog." Skeptical, the manager asks, "your guide dog is a doberman?" The man replies, "you see, a doberman helps protect me against burglars." The manager lets him through.
The chihuahua guy sees this and puts on a pair of dark sunglasses and walks inside. The manager approaches him and says, "sir, you can't bring your dog in here." The man replies, "you don't understand, this is my seeing guide dog." The manager, ever so skeptical, asks, "your guide dog is a chihuahua?"
The man, quick to think, says, "a chihuahua? They gave me a chihuahua?!?"

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5572 on: January 24, 2020, 10:42:47 AM »
The seven Dwarves are in a cave when it suddenly collapses.
Snow White is worried for their lives, until she hears a voice from inside the cave saying "I think Jeremy Corbyn would make a great Prime Minister".
She says, "Thank f*ck for that, at least Dopey's all right!"

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5573 on: January 24, 2020, 11:14:43 AM »
Snow White is worried for their lives, until she hears a voice from inside the cave saying "I think Jeremy Corbyn would make a great Prime Minister".

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5574 on: January 24, 2020, 06:25:22 PM »

;D ;D Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5575 on: January 24, 2020, 09:23:50 PM »

whistle:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5576 on: January 24, 2020, 10:06:01 PM »