Author Topic: Hat, coat...  (Read 122116 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Hat, coat...
« Reply #2295 on: April 08, 2019, 11:29:44 PM »
I sometimes think of how much I miss my happy days at school: Forcing new pupils' heads down the toilet and flushing it; banging on classroom doors in the science block to get chased by the teachers; having a sneaky fag round the back of the bike sheds; and, of course queueing with the rest of the lads, to grab of view of slack Jenny's tits of the sixth form.

I loved that caretaker's job.
happy001
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2296 on: April 09, 2019, 05:29:48 AM »
I sometimes think of how much I miss my happy days at school: Forcing new pupils' heads down the toilet and flushing it; banging on classroom doors in the science block to get chased by the teachers; having a sneaky fag round the back of the bike sheds; and, of course queueing with the rest of the lads, to grab of view of slack Jenny's tits of the sixth form.

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #2297 on: April 09, 2019, 09:12:15 AM »

lol: lol: lol:
lol: lol: lol: lol:
I mostly despair