Author Topic: Do Dreams really have a Meaning?  (Read 181476 times)

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
Re: Do Dreams really have a Meaning?
« Reply #285 on: July 14, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »
I spent what seemed a long time ice skating backwards with a dance partner who couldn't  eeek:

Explanation please, MissD

To dream that you are dancing, signifies freedom from any constraints and restrictions. Your life is in balance and in harmony. Dancing also represents frivolity, happiness, gracefulness, sensuality and sexual desires. You need to incorporate these qualities in your waking life.

To dream that you are dancing with a partner, signifies intimacy and a union of the masculine and feminine aspects of yourself. If you are leading, then it indicates that you are in control of your personal life. It could also mean that you are being overly aggressive and assertive

To dream that you or others are ice skating, suggests that you need to trust  in yourself and your actions. The dream may also indicate that you need to proceed carefully into some situation or relationship.

rubschin:

This bit:   rubschin:  I get  ;D
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #286 on: July 14, 2010, 11:44:52 AM »
What about having a crop circle hairstyle, cleverclogs?

To dream that someone is giving you a haircut, suggests that you are experiencing a decreased sense of power. You feel you are being criticized unfairly. Alternatively, your dream haircut symbolizes a fresh start. You are shedding off some unwanted aspect of yourself.   

WHat about a nightmare haircut?

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
« Reply #287 on: July 15, 2010, 10:24:42 AM »
I've just remembered, I was on deck in a Force 10 last night   eeek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SawgwoUygy4&feature=fvw

Offline Nick

« Reply #288 on: July 15, 2010, 10:25:44 AM »
I was involved in some sort of evacuation  rubschin:

We had three DC3s but no runway  noooo:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #289 on: July 15, 2010, 10:29:16 AM »
I've just remembered, I was on deck in a Force 10 last night   eeek:

To see a ship in your dream, denotes that you are exploring aspects of your emotions and unconscious. The state and condition of the ship is indicative of your emotional state. If you dream of a cruise ship, then it suggests pleasant moods. If you dream of a warship, then it means that you are experiencing feelings of aggression.

To dream that you are sailing the high seas in a ship, denotes that you are still standing tall despite the emotional turmoil occurring in your life.
Skubber

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
« Reply #290 on: July 15, 2010, 10:37:53 AM »

To dream that you are sailing the high seas in a ship, denotes that you are still standing tall despite the emotional turmoil occurring in your life.

angel1     ;D ;D

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #291 on: July 15, 2010, 10:44:27 AM »
I was being chased by very aggressive hippos last night.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #292 on: July 15, 2010, 11:02:01 AM »
I caused some sort of evacuation  rubschin:

We had three DC3s but no runway  noooo:

whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Nick

« Reply #293 on: July 19, 2010, 08:33:05 AM »
A tiring night involving some contraption which was a sort of combined hedge trimmer and vacuum cleaner  rubschin:

• Power Poster
« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2010, 08:35:11 AM »
Which orifice did it get stuck up or which appendage got stuck in it?
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #295 on: July 19, 2010, 08:54:25 AM »
Which orifice did it get stuck up or which appendage got stuck in it?

We must be told!  eveilgrin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #296 on: July 20, 2010, 07:17:18 AM »
Woke up screaming  eeek: Nasty duvet monsters and a complete inability to move my arms. Actually had to get up and turn all the lights on  redface:

• Power Poster
« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2010, 09:14:31 AM »
 happy100
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #298 on: July 20, 2010, 10:16:29 AM »
Woke up screaming  eeek: Nasty duvet monsters and a complete inability to move my arms. Actually had to get up and turn all the lights on  redface:

I woke up with a deaded arm....I had been lying on it funnily all night and it was all flopsy and incapable of moving in the same way as the rest of my body  noooo:
Skubber

Fig Head

« Reply #299 on: July 20, 2010, 02:23:44 PM »
i was setting alone in a big apartment , it looks like a fancy building,
surrounded by glass, i can see the buildings outside it, i felt worried yet
i felt as this is my place, my home !

i was watching my self walking in a nervous way as if im waiting for something bad to happen,

i kept seeing my self walking down the hall then i heard someone knocking on the door and i looked scared, i saw my self walking to the living room and i looked as if i was looking for some weapon !

mean while the knocking on the door was getting louder and who ever was knocking started breaking in the house,

then i saw a man, a big man with a weird expression on his face,
some thing between fear and anger .

he broke in my place, looked for me and when he saw me he ran toward me and he hit me on my face, i saw my self falling on the floor and him dragging me from my feet along the hall to one of the rooms.

i then saw my self trying to get up to hit him, he then held my head with his hands and make me stand up while grabbing my hair and he held my head again and pushed me to the wall and hit my head against it few times,

i saw blood coming out of my nose and the side of my head , and i saw my self with a look on my face that says i knew this would happen, this man wanna kill me,

i then saw my self running from him to a big room and when he ran after me i managed to close the room door before he catch me and he tried to open the door,
i felt as he was so strong and he will open the door and kill me, this was my last chance to run, i saw my self trying hard to close the door and lock the key and as soon as i did, he start banging on the door, and shouting.

i saw my self heading to the door to run but i stopped, i dont know why then i saw my self taking steps back in fear that i fell on the floor and got up again quickly and kept moving back my eyes on the door,

and then isaw this man , i know in real life , in real life he is a very bad man, i mean very very bad man,

in the dream he had a sward , very thin and tall sward with blood stains on the swards, on his hands and clothes .

he head toward the room that have the other man, he opined it and the other man was setting on his knees infront of him scared, trying to blag his way out of him but the very bad man shouted at me and askied me how do you want him to be killed, slawly or shall i do it quick!!

i was scared of both of them but the man who tried to attack me and kill me i dont know him, i told him i dont care what you do with him, let me go.

he then held the other guy hand and told him ill chop your fingers off one by one, and i saw him cutting the other guy thumb , i saw it as it was real..

i then saw my self running like crazy, got to the door, and ran on the stairs , witch looked like if i was living in the 10`th floor ! or something like that, in my way down the stairs i saw a girl that in the dream she was my friend, i grabbed her from her hand without stopping and told her to run .. then i woke up..

thats my last night dream !!! does anyone have any idea what does it mean ??

thanks a lot x x

Ruby