Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1016590 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #9240 on: March 01, 2018, 11:18:54 AM »
WTF?  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443707/Pennsylvania-based-church-host-ceremony-featuring-AR-15s.html
Suddenly that scene from Kingsman makes sense

I see in the news that America has reverted back to the 90's and people are blaming computer games for violent gun crimes again. Of course a country full of nutjobs able to easily purchase firearms has nothing to do with it. They are still just talking about banning bump stocks despite the fact they essentially turn any compatible semi auto rifle in to a full auto, albeit with a slightly slower rate of fire than a regular auto.  Banghead
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9242 on: March 01, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »
WTF?  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443707/Pennsylvania-based-church-host-ceremony-featuring-AR-15s.html
Suddenly that scene from Kingsman makes sense

I see in the news that America has reverted back to the 90's and people are blaming computer games for violent gun crimes again. Of course a country full of nutjobs able to easily purchase firearms has nothing to do with it. They are still just talking about banning bump stocks despite the fact they essentially turn any compatible semi auto rifle in to a full auto, albeit with a slightly slower rate of fire than a regular auto.  Banghead

I watched this last night - twice in fact.... Very, very interesting...  :thumbsup:

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #9243 on: March 02, 2018, 01:46:32 PM »
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #9244 on: March 02, 2018, 01:55:29 PM »
More material for Apey methinks....  lol:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/28/didnt-end-well-guy-used-scissors-remove-ring-stuck-penis-7349854/
Shocked:

but it could have ended worse for him and better for all of us that believe in Darwin's theory
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #9253 on: March 07, 2018, 12:23:31 PM »
Given that there is a range of other and far superior budget airlines I wonder if this will end up being O'Leary's Ratner's moment....?  rubschin:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/07/ryanair-boss-threatens-end-cheap-holidays-make-britain-rethink-brexit-7367981/

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9254 on: March 07, 2018, 01:01:49 PM »
Given that there is a range of other and far superior budget airlines I wonder if this will end up being O'Leary's Ratner's moment....?  rubschin:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/07/ryanair-boss-threatens-end-cheap-holidays-make-britain-rethink-brexit-7367981/

They never give up do they...?  noooo:

Bizarre that in the week he announces new routes between the UK and Cyprus he comes out with this shite.

I haven't used them for * thinks * ~18 years...?  rubschin: And they've done nothing to convince me since I've been here that EasyJet aren't a better option...
Pro Skub  Thumbs: