Disgusterous

Author Topic: 'Diversity' at it's best  (Read 3107 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: 'Diversity' at it's best
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2019, 03:41:48 AM »
Not the same since the little "coon " left .... noooo:  best dancer out the lot ..

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 11:44:32 PM »
This is the future of the Democrat party (and it wouldn't surprise me to see Labour going the same way as well...)

https://youtu.be/UPLQNUVmq3o

'Jazz hands' instead of clapping? Point of personal privilege? Sensory overload? Gendered pronouns? Words feckin' fail me... Banghead
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2019, 03:36:58 AM »
This is the future of the Democrat party (and it wouldn't surprise me to see Labour going the same way as well...)

'Jazz hands' instead of clapping? Point of personal privilege? Sensory overload? Gendered pronouns? Words feckin' fail me... Banghead

Ah yes, I watched this the other day... It is quite remarkable in the level of woke stupidity... Can any of them actually be employed...?

I like the idea of them all triggering each other until their heads explode implode tho!  lol:

EDIT: Changed explode to implode - the more likely scenario!  lol:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 09:14:26 AM by Barman »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2019, 08:31:53 AM »

The Democrat party has always had its fringe movements just like the GOP has

The problem both have is no strong leader of their majority elements
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2019, 02:07:29 PM »

The Democrats problem isn't just the lack of a strong leader but the active sabotage of any strong moderate candidate while the rest of the party lurches evermore to the left. Out of their current crop of presidential candidates the only 2 who are even vaguely moderate are Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang. After the last candidate debate Kamala Harris went out of her way to try and roll out the old hackneyed Russian stooge line against Tulsi because she was easily able to show the kind of person Harris really is.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2019, 04:24:15 PM »

The Democrats problem isn't just the lack of a strong leader but the active sabotage of any strong moderate candidate while the rest of the party lurches evermore to the left. Out of their current crop of presidential candidates the only 2 who are even vaguely moderate are Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang. After the last candidate debate Kamala Harris went out of her way to try and roll out the old hackneyed Russian stooge line against Tulsi because she was easily able to show the kind of person Harris really is.
As a rule someone on the more left side of the Democrat party would be seen as too right wing for our Tory party

I'd call Biden a moderate in that party

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2019, 06:28:38 PM »

As a rule someone on the more left side of the Democrat party would be seen as too right wing for our Tory party

Biden is amongst the leftist morons calling for open borders. Personally I'd call him a bloody idiot. It's probably academic anyway, given he couldn't even state his campaign website address properly at the end of the debate.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2019, 08:03:45 PM »

Biden is amongst the leftist morons calling for open borders. Personally I'd call him a bloody idiot. It's probably academic anyway, given he couldn't even state his campaign website address properly at the end of the debate.

No Trump's lackeys have told you Biden wants open borders.  Spotted the catch yet?

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2019, 09:10:37 AM »

No Trump's lackeys have told you Biden wants open borders.  Spotted the catch yet?

Biden himself said he wanted to decriminalise illegal border crossings as well as jumping on the bandwagon for giving illegal immigrants permanent access to free healthcare, something that a large proportion of american citizens do not have.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2019, 09:32:09 AM »
Nope but it is exactly what Trump's people want you to believe.  Biden is not Castro

'Mr Biden called out Mr Castro, who was also a member of Mr Obama's administration, for not speaking up about the issue at that time. He also said decriminalising it would be unfair to people around the world who also wanted to come to the US but had to wait in line.

"When people cross the border illegally, it is illegal to do it unless they're seeking asylum," Mr Biden said. "People should have to get in line."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49184669