Author Topic: Do Dreams really have a Meaning?  (Read 181472 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Do Dreams really have a Meaning?
« Reply #1845 on: January 06, 2019, 09:58:39 AM »
Spent all night on some ghastly quests involving every known form of human transport and all sorts of weird chalenges, Lost the fish I bought, had a teeny tiny phone, kept dropping stuff, kept being late, I feel exhausted. NickSick

And part of it involved being stuck in the dish of a radio telescope which had been coated in vaseline! That was horrid.
Yes but what about the dream?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #1846 on: January 06, 2019, 10:00:19 AM »
 horn:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1847 on: January 06, 2019, 10:50:36 AM »
Spent all night on some ghastly quests involving every known form of human transport and all sorts of weird chalenges, Lost the fish I bought, had a teeny tiny phone, kept dropping stuff, kept being late, I feel exhausted. NickSick

And part of it involved being stuck in the dish of a radio telescope which had been coated in vaseline! That was horrid.

whacky115
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #1848 on: January 06, 2019, 12:10:06 PM »

I once had some guys working for me sealing concrete joints on the M54. Their previous contract was sealing the joints on one of the telescope dishes at Jodrell Bank. They received a bollocking off one of the scientists one dinner time because they were using the placcy bags the sealant came in as sledges and having races down the dish  lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1849 on: January 06, 2019, 12:11:16 PM »

I once had some guys working for me sealing concrete joints on the M54. Their previous contract was sealing the joints on one of the telescope dishes at Jodrell Bank. They received a bollocking off one of the scientists one dinner time because they were using the placcy bags the sealant came in as sledges and having races down the dish  lol:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #1850 on: January 06, 2019, 12:35:06 PM »

I assume it was a parabollocking?
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1851 on: January 06, 2019, 12:51:47 PM »

lol: lol: lol: lol:

That said if you ever get the chance to walk on a radio telescope do so.  It's just weird.  (Jeez that was 40 years ago)

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #1852 on: January 06, 2019, 02:08:50 PM »

I assume it was a parabollocking?

lol:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #1853 on: January 06, 2019, 02:09:27 PM »

lol: lol: lol: lol:

That said if you ever get the chance to walk on a radio telescope do so.  It's just weird.  (Jeez that was 40 years ago)

:thumbsup:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #1854 on: January 06, 2019, 02:29:22 PM »

Challenge Annicka?  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #1855 on: January 06, 2019, 05:42:23 PM »
You boys are a funny lot  noooo: noooo: noooo:
Skubber

Online Nick

« Reply #1856 on: January 06, 2019, 05:47:01 PM »
 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001

Online Nick

« Reply #1857 on: March 13, 2019, 07:53:36 AM »
Went to the Cairo Garden Festival. Cairo looks rather like Surbiton.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1858 on: March 13, 2019, 08:54:23 AM »

rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #1859 on: March 13, 2019, 09:08:57 AM »

You sure it wasn't Kew ? rubschin:
Skubber