Author Topic: The all new x 15 Nick goes cat sitting in Brighton thread  (Read 26456 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The all new x 15 Nick goes cat sitting in Brighton thread
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2018, 12:44:30 PM »
Child  ::)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Nick

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »
Archie the Cat writes:

The permanent staff have cleared off again and yes, HE’S BACK!  😾

This is the same clown of a temporary servant who TWICE managed to lock me in the “cupboard I do not want to go in” last time he was here. I shall have to be very cautious and I intend to observe his every move during what I hope will be a mercifully brief stay. His main role is to attend to my needs (and, I suppose, those of my sister, particularly killing the disgusting mice she brings in for him).
I have two options, I think: I can snub him entirely, but then he might ignore me, or I can attempt to ingratiate myself with him and lull him into a false sense of security. Yes! That way I may get treats and it will be easier to wreak my revenge when his defences are down. I shall form an evil plan. But right now, I need a nap.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2018, 01:06:09 PM »
Archie the Cat writes:

The permanent staff have cleared off again and yes, HE’S BACK!  😾

This is the same clown of a temporary servant who TWICE managed to lock me in the “cupboard I do not want to go in” last time he was here. I shall have to be very cautious and I intend to observe his every move during what I hope will be a mercifully brief stay. His main role is to attend to my needs (and, I suppose, those of my sister, particularly killing the disgusting mice she brings in for him).
I have two options, I think: I can snub him entirely, but then he might ignore me, or I can attempt to ingratiate myself with him and lull him into a false sense of security. Yes! That way I may get treats and it will be easier to wreak my revenge when his defences are down. I shall form an evil plan. But right now, I need a nap.

facepalm:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2018, 03:06:17 PM »
Just arrived after very  hottio drive and the sodding M25  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:

No sign of cats

Quote from: Cat
Oh Shite, the servants took the wrong luggage...  Banghead

The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2018, 06:27:10 PM »
Just arrived after very  hottio drive and the sodding M25  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:

No sign of cats

lol: lol: lol:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2018, 08:57:44 PM »

No sign of cats

Just a quick message to Cobnut's Mogbook page. That'll teach that cheeky 2 legs to laugh at me...  eveilgrin:

The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2018, 09:46:05 PM »

Cobnut nearly shat himself earlier.  Bolt of lighning hit the field behind our house and he jumped in the air when the huge simultaneous bang hit.  Of course 5 minutes later he was strutting round like it never happened

Offline Nick

« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2018, 03:28:19 PM »
Archie shat in the laundry basket. The one with all my clean laundry in it  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2018, 04:06:17 PM »
Archie shat in the laundry basket. The one with all my clean laundry in it  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:

Quote from: Archie

He seems really upset by the fact...  whistle:

I never even knew cats could blow a raspberry...  rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2018, 12:04:18 PM »
Get you own back, shit where he normally sleeps

Offline Nick

« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2018, 12:06:20 PM »
I can't, he never moves from his sleeping spot  cussing:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2018, 12:36:42 PM »
I can't, he never moves from his sleeping spot  cussing:
So he has an alibi for the Laundry basket episode

'Archie is Innocent OK' posters will be plastered all over motorway bridges.  Cricket pitches will be dug up in protest

Offline Nick

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2018, 01:54:47 PM »
Molly the Cat writes: I thought my brother was dead as he has not moved for 14 hours (and I ate his breakfast :-) ) , so I poked him and he sort of made a squeak noise, so I think he is just having a long nap (for a change). The temporary servant seems to be more or less on top of things and the "cupboard we do not want to go into" remains open at all times so that we don't have to worry about it. He seems to be learning. I will discuss it with Archie when he wakes up (though I will have to be quick) but we may permit him to return when the permanent staff go away again. Right now, though, I wish to watch the lawn on Bird TV. I also fancy a mouse snack. I wish they made mouse flavour cat food. It would save time.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2018, 08:52:12 PM »
Molly the Cat writes: I thought my brother was dead as he has not moved for 14 hours (and I ate his breakfast :-) ) , so I poked him and he sort of made a squeak noise, so I think he is just having a long nap (for a change). The temporary servant seems to be more or less on top of things and the "cupboard we do not want to go into" remains open at all times so that we don't have to worry about it. He seems to be learning. I will discuss it with Archie when he wakes up (though I will have to be quick) but we may permit him to return when the permanent staff go away again. Right now, though, I wish to watch the lawn on Bird TV. I also fancy a mouse snack. I wish they made mouse flavour cat food. It would save time.

Quote from: Molly
Note to self: Change Mogbook password, it seems that even clueless temporary serfs are able to figure out how to use t'interweb and post shite...  cussing:

Sounds like Nick's been caught red handed, or is cack handed more appropriate for him...   Popcorn:

Offline Nick

« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2018, 09:54:29 AM »
Got muddled up. Fed the cats on fish food and fed the fish on cat food  redface: