Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new Criminal Mongstermind thread  (Read 34877 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: The all new Criminal Mongstermind thread
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2015, 08:51:56 PM »
If media reports are correct...who the Fvck tries to carry out an armed bank robbery in Northern France near the Belguim border,,,,,,,, noooo:

Darwin at work...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2015, 09:02:52 PM »
If media reports are correct...who the Fvck tries to carry out an armed bank robbery in Northern France near the Belguim border,,,,,,,, noooo:

Darwin at work...

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2016, 12:38:45 AM »
I know I said at the start of this thread that the criminals in question may as well just walk into the nearest police station but I didn't mean it as an instruction...  noooo:

Walking into a station and asking the police to check the purity of your cocaine, obviously we are dealing with a Mensa candidate here...  lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3565964/Woman-arrested-France-asked-police-officers-check-purity-cocaine-didn-t-want-people-die-overdose.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2016, 08:57:49 AM »
I know I said at the start of this thread that the criminals in question may as well just walk into the nearest police station but I didn't mean it as an instruction...  noooo:

Walking into a station and asking the police to check the purity of your cocaine, obviously we are dealing with a Mensa candidate here...  lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3565964/Woman-arrested-France-asked-police-officers-check-purity-cocaine-didn-t-want-people-die-overdose.html
lol:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2016, 09:16:57 AM »

lol:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2016, 10:58:12 AM »

lol:

lol: lol: lol:

noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2017, 09:17:24 PM »
It's a pity the driver wasn't going any faster.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4914822/Instant-karma-vandal-caught-smashing-shop-window.html

There was a place in America where inmates had to wear neon pink jumpsuits, even when working in public, as an extra punishment. In this case I think the cretin needs something a little more tailored to his situation...