Author Topic: I don’t understand ….  (Read 72 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
I don’t understand ….
« on: February 15, 2024, 08:32:18 AM »
I watch programs like Dragonsden and all these new bollox well being ,karma stuff ..who buys it ..? ..?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiZj7zM9qyEAxWkT0EAHW0sAcsQFnoECBIQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheheadplan.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw2C5zrFag9OKrS7SMG34ons&opi=89978449

Like this head plan ,,it is a diary ..!…and a pack of cards with bollox sayings on each ..like love yourself etc …

I genuinely do not understand it all …?,!.. 

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: I don’t understand ….
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 08:46:26 AM »
It's like those aphorisms that pop up on social media. Obvious bollocks that any sensible person knows anyway. The poster seems to believe it contains some mystical truth.

Utter tosh!

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 10:09:02 AM »
Just daft stuff for people with more money than sense.  And a snigger inducing brand name
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 11:50:12 AM »
Just daft stuff for people with more money than sense.  And a snigger inducing brand name

I thought that but none of the hippy do gooders commented .. noooo:  my question is ,do people buy into it ..? Not living in the Uk from television I get the image of everyone on bicycles or leccy cars going to Holland and Barrett and wearing shoes made from bamboo …and no man made deodorant…?

Yet the Brits that come here on hols generally want the cheapest booze and KFC ..? Whilst wearing a replica football shirt made by some Chinese kid getting paid 3 dollars a year ..!..