Author Topic: Yahoo Answers  (Read 334491 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Yahoo Answers
« Reply #3765 on: February 03, 2017, 04:43:34 PM »
I got a question about celebrities and theatre people?
Edit
We all know that famous people and theatre people cannot live full normal lives like the rest of us, being that they are being seen by millions and millions of people from all over the world. They go out in public by having paparazzi following them everywhere they go. They can't do what normal people do in their every life so that they can live in a private secluded world without even being seen by fans, paparazzi or the news media. So, when they die. Do celebrities and theatre people go to the same heaven that we do or do they go to a heaven that is segregated from the normal people? I've always wondered that. If famous people have their own heaven and us normal have their own normal heaven, it would be totally different. It's just my theory.
That Arch Bish does post a lot of crap does't he
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3766 on: February 05, 2017, 06:33:38 PM »
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3768 on: February 05, 2017, 06:56:33 PM »

Offline Nick

Offline Steve

• Power Poster

Offline Nick

« Reply #3771 on: February 13, 2017, 12:05:46 PM »
What happens at a wedding during this situation?
Edit
During the reception, its tradition, at least in my area, for the groom to dance with his mother after the bride dances with her father. Anyways, what would happen if the groom s mother died before the wedding? Who would fill her niche? Or will they just omit it? Please tell me what happens.

It appears that "Hire a lookalike" is not an acceptable answer  redface:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3772 on: February 13, 2017, 12:14:41 PM »
What happens at a wedding during this situation?
Edit
During the reception, its tradition, at least in my area, for the groom to dance with his mother after the bride dances with her father. Anyways, what would happen if the groom s mother died before the wedding? Who would fill her niche? Or will they just omit it? Please tell me what happens.

It appears that "Hire a lookalike" is not an acceptable answer  redface:
lol:

Dig her up and re-enact Thriller by Michael Jackson?

Offline Nick

« Reply #3773 on: March 03, 2017, 01:05:23 PM »
Is there any temporary USA/UK visa for Inventor or Scientist? Who want to build new machine and do research.?
Edit
Please ABSTAIN FROM RUDE COMMENT
I'm from Pakistan. I want to build a machine that create Human Organ and body parts original & Perfectly even after bike, car or airplane accident. Third, l want to make a device machine that detect and fuse every explosion everywhere before it happend within 2 minute through satellite and electrical signals, & also the device automatic sent his all details to protection department of the country.
Fourth, Most IMPORTANT, I want invent a Capsule that get rid diseases and protect, improve human organ from cancer, hepaptitis A B C, Heart attack, Over weight problem, height all type of diseases and provide all treatement at only 1 to 2$ everywhere, because I belong to middle class family, I know people are die every day because they weren't be able to buy expensive Medicines.
I have much more, I have written it on my dairy.

but HERE IS A PROBLEM::::
I can't buy testing material in my country, Many are only available only in USA and some European countries. So, I want to move to USA for temporary to setup my Lab and buy material, tools to do my research experiment to help to save all people everywhere in the world.
Remember I have not enough time because I didn't see people who are die with deathly accident, diseases & explosion daily.

Tell me the USA or UK or any country where english language understandable and I can stay up to 3 to 5 years and do research and buy material at lowest price?
 Follow   1 answer

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3774 on: March 03, 2017, 01:17:43 PM »
Is there any temporary USA/UK visa for Inventor or Scientist? Who want to build new machine and do research.?
Edit
Please ABSTAIN FROM RUDE COMMENT
I'm from Pakistan. I want to build a machine that create Human Organ and body parts original & Perfectly even after bike, car or airplane accident. Third, l want to make a device machine that detect and fuse every explosion everywhere before it happend within 2 minute through satellite and electrical signals, & also the device automatic sent his all details to protection department of the country.
Fourth, Most IMPORTANT, I want invent a Capsule that get rid diseases and protect, improve human organ from cancer, hepaptitis A B C, Heart attack, Over weight problem, height all type of diseases and provide all treatement at only 1 to 2$ everywhere, because I belong to middle class family, I know people are die every day because they weren't be able to buy expensive Medicines.
I have much more, I have written it on my dairy.

but HERE IS A PROBLEM::::
I can't buy testing material in my country, Many are only available only in USA and some European countries. So, I want to move to USA for temporary to setup my Lab and buy material, tools to do my research experiment to help to save all people everywhere in the world.
Remember I have not enough time because I didn't see people who are die with deathly accident, diseases & explosion daily.

Tell me the USA or UK or any country where english language understandable and I can stay up to 3 to 5 years and do research and buy material at lowest price?
 Follow   1 answer

lol: lol: lol:

We have a winner!  :thumbsup:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #3775 on: March 03, 2017, 01:20:29 PM »
I may have accidentally moved it to the "Mental Health" category  angel1