Author Topic: Jimmy Saville:Why now?  (Read 91513 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Jimmy Saville:Why now?
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2012, 05:09:02 AM »
I guess for the numerous alleged victims the outcome for them would be that the reputation of this almost saintly perceived figure is sullied.

It would appear many attempts have been made by some of these victims to have their claims investigated but not enough 'evidence' seems to have been the default position. However seems to be overwhelming amounts of the stuff now!.

Those that now claim they knew but did nothing should be charged if they were previously questioned.

I hope any of the 'victims' don't go for compensation against his estate as to my mind the motives for this become more mercenary.

Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2012, 08:20:33 AM »
I guess for the numerous alleged victims the outcome for them would be that the reputation of this almost saintly perceived figure is sullied.

It would appear many attempts have been made by some of these victims to have their claims investigated but not enough 'evidence' seems to have been the default position. However seems to be overwhelming amounts of the stuff now!.

Those that now claim they knew but did nothing should be charged if they were previously questioned.

I hope any of the 'victims' don't go for compensation against his estate as to my mind the motives for this become more mercenary.

Christ on a bike. eeek:

You suggesting there's a possibilty that the motivation behind this could be........MUNNY? eeek:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 08:01:55 PM »
Anyone else heard the rumour of the 3rd person .......... rubschin:         won't say till injuction is decided ........

Someone has just reported Rod hull for fisting a young bird .
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2012, 04:43:25 AM »
Anyone else heard the rumour of the 3rd person .......... rubschin:         won't say till injuction is decided ........

Someone has just reported Rod hull for fisting a young bird .

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 05:46:25 AM »

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2012, 05:40:37 AM »
Frickin loving the Freddie Starr denial on the news at the moment.

69 year old Freddie Starr talks to the reporter with his 34yr old fiance standing with him to support him in his denial of him  liking young girls  lol:

" If there's one thing I don't like and that is close to my heart  ....it's peadophiles "   You couldn't write it for him any better  lol:

Skubber

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2012, 05:51:49 AM »
 happy001 happy001Oh dear.  It will be interesting to see what other creepy crawlies scuttle out now the stone has been lifted, as it were, Saville's grave stone having been removed by his family overnight.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2012, 06:21:06 AM »

69 year old Freddie Starr talks to the reporter with his 34yr old fiance standing with him to support him in his denial of him  liking young girls  lol:

" If there's one thing I don't like and that is close to my heart  ....it's peadophiles "   You couldn't write it for him any better  lol:

happy002
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2012, 06:37:38 AM »
69 year old Freddie Starr talks to the reporter with his 34yr old fiance

Well that fails the standard creepiness rule for dating. ("never date anyone under half your age plus 7")

Online Nick

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2012, 10:42:13 AM »

I'd say she was a young looking 34, he probably thought she was 15 when he met her  whistle:

(I'll prolly get 12 weeks in jail now like that lad that passed conmment on Facebook about April)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2012, 11:13:05 AM »

I'd say she was a young looking 34, he probably thought she was 15 when he met her  whistle:

(I'll prolly get 12 weeks in jail now like that lad that passed conmment on Facebook about April)

I won't tell them who you are like...  ;)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »
Hmmmm...I'm in two minds about the Freddie Starr stuff. When Dean Martin was parading about with considerably younger ladies, I bet an awful lot of us thought "good lad!". Fame (and money) has benefits to both parties in that sort of relationship, where both should be old enough to know what they're getting in to.

I'd be surprised if any prosecution is heading his way - he's obviously barking mad, but I never had him down as a kiddler, unlike Savile, King and Glitter.