Disgusterous

Author Topic: BM's next project  (Read 211235 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: BM's next project
« Reply #1050 on: July 05, 2019, 02:12:23 PM »
Figured with some work on the lights you could have it displaying 'help me'  whistle:

cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #1051 on: July 07, 2019, 10:29:58 PM »
Figured with some work on the lights you could have it displaying 'help me'  whistle:

cussing:

I figured it would be safer than 'Help the Aged' as you wouldn't risk being done for breach of copyright...  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1056 on: July 17, 2019, 08:18:57 PM »

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #1061 on: July 18, 2019, 08:02:49 AM »
Here's one for you BM, an oldsmobile for an old driver...  whistle:

http://youtu.be/pO1NdR8sBM4

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1062 on: July 18, 2019, 08:13:08 AM »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!  eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #1063 on: July 18, 2019, 08:15:31 AM »

You sure, it's up for sale...

Up for sale is my 1953 Oldsmobile Super 88 Coupe. I have owned this car for more than a year and have completed the process of bringing her back from the dead step by step. It is now time to pass her on to the next owner to continue the journey. I am asking $5500 for this car AND the parts car that comes with it. If interested in the car please email me at Benjamin.friend56@yahoo.com
 Here are the pros and the cons on this car.
PROS:
Clean, clear TX title in my name. An AWESOME patina finish that can’t be replicated.
Engine runs perfectly with no noise, smoke or knocks. New coil, cap, wires, points, and spark plugs plus an oil change.
New valve cover gaskets, transmission oil pan gasket, and tail shaft gasket.
Correctly wired up starter, and neutral safety switch.
Headlights, tail lights, turn signals, and dash gauges are all operative.
New thermostat, water pump belt, and coolant flush
Carbueretor is NOS, including a new electric fuel pump, and line. The gas tank has been dropped and cleaned out.
Brand new battery and battery hold down cover/Hardware. Battery cables have been cleaned.
Brake are all NEW. Wheel cylinders have been rebuilt, all lines blown out, and the MC has been rebuilt. The system has all new brake fluid and has been bled.
A brand new $400 exhaust system has been purchased for the car but has only been partially installed. The entire system will be included with the sale.
All four tires on the car have been replaced and are brand new with excellent tread. The U-joints for the drive shaft have been replaced (expensive parts) an are new.
The trunk it full of extra parts including all the old parts I have removed from the OLDS. There is an extra set of wheel skirts, and extra carb, a newer set of bumper bullets, extra starter, oil pan gasket, oil pump etc.
The car also comes with a pretty compete Super 88 sedan parts car, which has all the options that OLDS offered in 1953.
CONS:
 The floor in the front and the rear edge of the trunk have rust and will need a little bit of patching.
The transmission sometimes shifts, sometimes doesn’t. It needs adjusted or possibly just swapped for a newer model transmission.
Starter motor likes to grind sometimes but I have another to go with the car.
Some glass could use replaced.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1064 on: July 18, 2019, 08:36:40 AM »

You sure, it's up for sale...

Up for sale is my 1953 Oldsmobile Super 88 Coupe. I have owned this car for more than a year and have completed the process of bringing her back from the dead step by step. It is now time to pass her on to the next owner to continue the journey. I am asking $5500 for this car AND the parts car that comes with it. If interested in the car please email me at Benjamin.friend56@yahoo.com
 Here are the pros and the cons on this car.
PROS:
Clean, clear TX title in my name. An AWESOME patina finish that can’t be replicated.
Engine runs perfectly with no noise, smoke or knocks. New coil, cap, wires, points, and spark plugs plus an oil change.
New valve cover gaskets, transmission oil pan gasket, and tail shaft gasket.
Correctly wired up starter, and neutral safety switch.
Headlights, tail lights, turn signals, and dash gauges are all operative.
New thermostat, water pump belt, and coolant flush
Carbueretor is NOS, including a new electric fuel pump, and line. The gas tank has been dropped and cleaned out.
Brand new battery and battery hold down cover/Hardware. Battery cables have been cleaned.
Brake are all NEW. Wheel cylinders have been rebuilt, all lines blown out, and the MC has been rebuilt. The system has all new brake fluid and has been bled.
A brand new $400 exhaust system has been purchased for the car but has only been partially installed. The entire system will be included with the sale.
All four tires on the car have been replaced and are brand new with excellent tread. The U-joints for the drive shaft have been replaced (expensive parts) an are new.
The trunk it full of extra parts including all the old parts I have removed from the OLDS. There is an extra set of wheel skirts, and extra carb, a newer set of bumper bullets, extra starter, oil pan gasket, oil pump etc.
The car also comes with a pretty compete Super 88 sedan parts car, which has all the options that OLDS offered in 1953.
CONS:
 The floor in the front and the rear edge of the trunk have rust and will need a little bit of patching.
The transmission sometimes shifts, sometimes doesn’t. It needs adjusted or possibly just swapped for a newer model transmission.
Starter motor likes to grind sometimes but I have another to go with the car.
Some glass could use replaced.

Absolutely sure thanks!  :thumbsup:

been there, done that, never evah doing it again!  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: