Disgusterous

Author Topic: Bloody wimmin and cars.  (Read 17994 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Bloody wimmin and cars.
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 01:26:18 PM »
Jut to make things better  whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chrzpnL1OEM
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 01:42:04 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 10:04:31 AM »
Just 3 weeks ago today, the dreaded Mrs G got a new car.

I sarcastically said....couldn't help myself, for which I make NO apology...at all...bet you manage to twat it within a month........................... whistle:

This has actually become quite seriously bad now.

The car she reversed into was stationary on a petrol forecourt. Speed of impact....approx 1/4 mph.

Names etc exchanged. Minor damage to Mrs G's bumper, and the other woman seemed to think her car was unscathed at the time.

HOWEVER, 'phone call from her bolshy husband 2 days later revealing that in HIS opinion, it was going to require a new bumper, wing, bonnet and headlight. eeek: eeek: eeek:

To compound this already unbelievable and outrageous load of utter bollox, Mrs G's insurance rang her yeasterday claiming that the woman concerned has now been to a solicitor to instigate claims for damages and whiplash!!!!!!!!!! eeek: eeek: eeek:

I really fancy challenging this barrel of lies in a court of law tbqh

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 12:40:03 PM »
It's the claims industry in the UK ............... cussing:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 12:44:09 PM »
Just 3 weeks ago today, the dreaded Mrs G got a new car.

I sarcastically said....couldn't help myself, for which I make NO apology...at all...bet you manage to twat it within a month........................... whistle:

This has actually become quite seriously bad now.

The car she reversed into was stationary on a petrol forecourt. Speed of impact....approx 1/4 mph.

Names etc exchanged. Minor damage to Mrs G's bumper, and the other woman seemed to think her car was unscathed at the time.

HOWEVER, 'phone call from her bolshy husband 2 days later revealing that in HIS opinion, it was going to require a new bumper, wing, bonnet and headlight. eeek: eeek: eeek:

To compound this already unbelievable and outrageous load of utter bollox, Mrs G's insurance rang her yeasterday claiming that the woman concerned has now been to a solicitor to instigate claims for damages and whiplash!!!!!!!!!! eeek: eeek: eeek:

I really fancy challenging this barrel of lies in a court of law tbqh

See if the garage has the CCTV available...

If not it is your werd against theirs....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 01:02:14 PM »
Just rung her and MM's insurance regarding this as I am absolutely steaming with anger over the obvious fraudulent claim.
It seems their hands are tied and she'll probably get what she's claiming for. Banghead
Too expensive for them to challenge in court and possibly/probably lose.

I offered to sit outside this bitches house with a video camera, just to prove theirs fuck all wrong with her.

Apparently..... I could then be done for entrapment!!

WTF is going on in this shitty cuntry of ours?

The poor lad on the other end of the 'phone totally 100% agreed with me which just made it all the more frustrating.
The claim has been flagged now however, and nothing will be paid out without notifying me first.
Small and hollow point scored.

If this gets accepted, it'll be more than a bastard bumper wing bonnet and headlight that'll need fixing. Angry9:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 01:28:03 PM »
Just rung her and MM's insurance regarding this as I am absolutely steaming with anger over the obvious fraudulent claim.
It seems their hands are tied and she'll probably get what she's claiming for. Banghead

I offered to sit outside this bitches house with a video camera, just to prove theirs fuck all wrong with her.

The poor lad on the other end of the 'phone totally 100% agreed with me which just made it all the more frustrating.
The claim has been flagged now however, and nothing will be paid out without notifying me first.

If this gets accepted, it'll be more than a bastard bumper wing bonnet and headlight that'll need fixing. Angry9:

Buy a shite old banger then really ram her/him .............and let the insurance work it out ............. :thumbsup:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »

Buy a shite old banger then really ram her/him .............and let the insurance work it out ............. :thumbsup:
rubschin:

Can you have two claims for whiplash from different prangs, or are you just lashed once?
I mostly despair

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »

rubschin:

Can you have two claims for whiplash from different prangs, or are you just lashed once?

I am normally lashed .....................on the whipping subject we need BMs opinion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 02:40:45 PM »

rubschin:

I am normally lashed .....................on the whipping subject we need BMs opinion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whistle:

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 12:19:17 PM »
The dopey Mrs G DIDN'T get the wummans address, didn't take any pictures of this 'alledged' and seemingly quite severe 1/4 mph impact damage, so I've got a list of 7 adddress's to hunt down to see if there's a green or brown...she can't remember which colour now ffs Banghead, small 55 plated mazda to take some nice piccies for both mine and the insurance companies benefit.
If he see's me, I fully expect to be frog marched off his drive way. ::)

It's come out this morning that this wummans husband just so happens to work in ......A BODYSHOP. eeek:

I smell an almighty overflowing barrel of rats here. evil:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »
The dopey Mrs G DIDN'T get the wummans address, didn't take any pictures of this 'alledged' and seemingly quite severe 1/4 mph impact damage, so I've got a list of 7 adddress's to hunt down to see if there's a green or brown...she can't remember which colour now ffs Banghead, small 55 plated mazda to take some nice piccies for both mine and the insurance companies benefit.

It's come out this morning that this wummans husband just so happens to work in ......A BODYSHOP. eeek:

CCTV?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 07:23:30 PM »

CCTV?

Nah. The garage wouldn't help if you paid them.

No sign of the car at the address's I was furnished with, so it's either a 'phone call to ask for the address, to which I'll no doubt be told to knob off, or pay the DVLA £2.50 with a V888 form requesting her details.
I REALLY need to get to this car before it's repaired, as I am 99.9% certain that the alledged damages sustained are totally and utterely fraudulent.
Makes no odds to me I suppose, especially if the bitch is 'claiming' to have whip lash injury and receives a 2 grand pay out...lying cow, but more the principal of it. This is exactly why our premiums have gone right through the roof, and it makes my piss boil. cussing:

Who is going to be the finacial loser here at renewal time?
Miss Moosey, 'cus the policy is in her name with Mrs G as a named driver.
1st years NCD earned will be lost, so Mrs G will have to pay the excess premium over what she would have had to pay IF it had been earned.

Offline Nick

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2012, 08:21:14 PM »
it's called whipcash. had the same experience some years back. "victm" got 15000. have you got legal cover~?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 08:24:09 PM »
it's called whipcash. had the same experience some years back. "victm" got 15000. have you got legal cover~?

Another Sierra related incident...  ::)

Was the victim sitting in the front or the back...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: