Author Topic: Coming up on the box  (Read 365003 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Coming up on the box
« Reply #3630 on: April 08, 2020, 02:56:15 PM »
Anyone seen The Mandalorian?  Seems it'll cost us a Disney+ subscription to see it.  Got very good reviews

It has good reviews from the people I know who've watched it and if you don't mind binging Disney+ has a 7 day free trial offer...  :thumbsup:
Ta

We have one Marvel film left to watch then Knives Out then will probably give it a go.  Seems will have to fire up the Apple TV box that we've hardly used - hope it still works

While Kennedy is on the credits as an executive producer the fact that she was banned from the set shows. Having just watched the first episode I'd say it's probably the best Star Wars live action that Disney has done so far.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3631 on: April 08, 2020, 03:43:41 PM »
Anyone seen The Mandalorian?  Seems it'll cost us a Disney+ subscription to see it.  Got very good reviews

It has good reviews from the people I know who've watched it and if you don't mind binging Disney+ has a 7 day free trial offer...  :thumbsup:
Ta

We have one Marvel film left to watch then Knives Out then will probably give it a go.  Seems will have to fire up the Apple TV box that we've hardly used - hope it still works

While Kennedy is on the credits as an executive producer the fact that she was banned from the set shows. Having just watched the first episode I'd say it's probably the best Star Wars live action that Disney has done so far.
:thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3632 on: April 08, 2020, 04:31:55 PM »

Ta

Curses, my cunning plan to binge watch the entire season during the free trial has been buggered by Disney only putting the first 4 episodes up.   cussing:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3633 on: April 08, 2020, 05:20:02 PM »

Ta

Curses, my cunning plan to binge watch the entire season during the free trial has been buggered by Disney only putting the first 4 episodes up.   cussing:

point: point: point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3634 on: April 08, 2020, 05:22:21 PM »

Ta

On the bright side there is a load of other stuff I can watch for the rest of the week so I make the most of the freebie :thumbsup:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3635 on: April 08, 2020, 07:18:07 PM »

Ta

On the bright side there is a load of other stuff I can watch for the rest of the week so I make the most of the freebie :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3636 on: April 09, 2020, 01:26:52 AM »
Red Dwarf is back again  cloud9:

https://youtu.be/F3luF0AUOgw

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3637 on: April 09, 2020, 08:15:32 PM »

Ta

So having spent an age sorting out the Apple TV box and linking to it

Episode 1:  visually top drawer, not much characterisation but got better and better with a great ending leading to

Episode 2:  in progress

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3638 on: April 09, 2020, 08:41:30 PM »
Episode 2:  very good but at 30 minutes very short

It's all like High Plains Drifter meets Star Wars

Now onto Episode 3

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3639 on: April 09, 2020, 09:24:30 PM »
Adam Sandler n Chris Rock film about a wedding  .. noooo:...shite ..what happened to them ... noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3640 on: April 09, 2020, 09:25:30 PM »
Episode 2:  very good but at 30 minutes very short

It's all like High Plains Drifter meets Star Wars

Now onto Episode 3
even better, now onto episode 4

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3641 on: April 11, 2020, 05:27:07 PM »
Upcoming on channel 4 20th? April .."How to build a car " ..Morgan ..Bentley etc ..

rubschin: rubschin:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3642 on: April 11, 2020, 05:28:03 PM »
Upcoming on channel 4 20th? April .."How to build a car " ..Morgan ..Bentley etc ..

Wonder how long it will be before the Baldymort edition...  rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3643 on: April 11, 2020, 05:56:15 PM »

Wonder how long it will be before the Baldymort edition...  rubschin:

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3644 on: April 11, 2020, 06:07:07 PM »

It will be utter shite about building shite copies