Disgusterous

Author Topic: Coming up on the box  (Read 364940 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Coming up on the box
« Reply #3615 on: April 04, 2020, 04:17:57 PM »
Red Rum just won the warm up race of previous winners, have to say they did that really well

The big race any minute

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3616 on: April 04, 2020, 04:18:42 PM »
Anyone seen The Mandalorian?  Seems it'll cost us a Disney+ subscription to see it.  Got very good reviews

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3617 on: April 04, 2020, 04:31:34 PM »
Anyone seen The Mandalorian?  Seems it'll cost us a Disney+ subscription to see it.  Got very good reviews

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3618 on: April 04, 2020, 04:52:06 PM »
Virtual Grand National at 5pm on ITV

As no real horses will get hurt worth a watch.  Seems we have Sub Lieutenant and Ramses de Teillee in the wider family sweepstake my brother organises

There are rumours floating around at the moment about a virtual Grand Prix season starting up soon and I think they are credible. The official F1 game by Codemasters already has online multiplayer and Esports capaility so I can't see it being beyond the realms of possibility that they work with F1 and have a mini season, sending out the needed kit to the drivers.  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3619 on: April 04, 2020, 06:18:47 PM »

As no real horses will get hurt worth a watch.  Seems we have Sub Lieutenant and Ramses de Teillee in the wider family sweepstake my brother organises

There are rumours floating around at the moment about a virtual Grand Prix season starting up soon and I think they are credible. The official F1 game by Codemasters already has online multiplayer and Esports capaility so I can't see it being beyond the realms of possibility that they work with F1 and have a mini season, sending out the needed kit to the drivers.  rubschin:
Oh it's really happening

Tomorrow is round 2 with virtual Oz and more recognised drivers

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.leclerc-albon-and-russell-join-the-grid-for-this-weekends-f1-esports-virtual.6kI9lrstvszWDhPOeEqSsc.html

IIRC 8pm Sunday on Sky

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3620 on: April 04, 2020, 08:51:56 PM »

Oh it's really happening

Tomorrow is round 2 with virtual Oz and more recognised drivers

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.leclerc-albon-and-russell-join-the-grid-for-this-weekends-f1-esports-virtual.6kI9lrstvszWDhPOeEqSsc.html

IIRC 8pm Sunday on Sky

The rumour also mentioned a possible head to head against the Esports mob...  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3621 on: April 05, 2020, 08:16:07 PM »
Watching "93 Days "  about Ebola ....but can't help doing Micky Flaganan..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNI7X0aNEs

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3622 on: April 06, 2020, 05:09:24 PM »
Started watching Future Man... Very good...  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3623 on: April 08, 2020, 12:18:17 AM »

It has good reviews from the people I know who've watched it and if you don't mind binging Disney+ has a 7 day free trial offer...  :thumbsup:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3624 on: April 08, 2020, 01:44:41 AM »

It has good reviews from the people I know who've watched it and if you don't mind binging Disney+ has a 7 day free trial offer...  :thumbsup:

I heard FREE ......... rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3625 on: April 08, 2020, 04:21:37 AM »
Finished Better Call Saul last night...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3626 on: April 08, 2020, 09:49:34 AM »

Ta

We have one Marvel film left to watch then Knives Out then will probably give it a go.  Seems will have to fire up the Apple TV box that we've hardly used - hope it still works

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3627 on: April 08, 2020, 11:56:00 AM »

Ta

We have one Marvel film left to watch then Knives Out then will probably give it a go.  Seems will have to fire up the Apple TV box that we've hardly used - hope it still works

Quick wash ..... Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #3628 on: April 08, 2020, 11:57:09 AM »
Tiger King on Netflix

Conclusion...Americans are nuts  ;D

Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3629 on: April 08, 2020, 01:09:17 PM »

Ta

Quick wash ..... Thumbs:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: