Disgusterous

Author Topic: Coming up on the box  (Read 364528 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Coming up on the box
« Reply #2280 on: April 03, 2014, 06:57:29 PM »
Just watched Invasion of the job snatchers >>>>>  Explode:

Watched it last night ..... noooo:

It is clear that the programme makers chose them for their entertainment value.... ::)

But, FFS they are completely unemployable....  noooo:

How the fuck did the country reach the state where it produced such completely unemployable wastes of time and space...? Shrugs:

The only way the programme would really have worked was if their future benefits were linked to success in  their new job.... otherwise they have a state funded fall-back position if they can't be arsed to get up in the morning or curb their foul mouths...

I'd hang them all...

I nearly broke the tele.... noooo:

Me too....  cussing:

I can't understand a word that most of them say....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2281 on: April 03, 2014, 07:06:06 PM »
Just watched Invasion of the job snatchers >>>>>  Explode:

Watched it last night ..... noooo:

It is clear that the programme makers chose them for their entertainment value.... ::)

But, FFS they are completely unemployable....  noooo:

How the fuck did the country reach the state where it produced such completely unemployable wastes of time and space...? Shrugs:

The only way the programme would really have worked was if their future benefits were linked to success in  their new job.... otherwise they have a state funded fall-back position if they can't be arsed to get up in the morning or curb their foul mouths...

I'd hang them all...

I nearly broke the tele.... noooo:

Me too....  cussing:

I can't understand a word that most of them say....  noooo:

Coz youz ain't sreet bruv.... noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2282 on: April 04, 2014, 09:29:01 AM »
Just read the Grauniad review of it.  I don't think I'll watch it as I'll explode in a ruined Friday boiled piss horror

" . . .it really says something about the widening generation canyon, and about a lot of young people today, their laziness, rudeness, and sense of entitlement. . . ."

As has been said before, if you pay people to be idle and feckless then many will be idle and feckless.  Lunacy. 
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2283 on: April 04, 2014, 09:31:04 AM »
Just read the Grauniad review of it.  I don't think I'll watch it as I'll explode in a ruined Friday boiled piss horror

" . . .it really says something about the widening generation canyon, and about a lot of young people today, their laziness, rudeness, and sense of entitlement. . . ."

As has been said before, if you pay people to be idle and feckless then many will be idle and feckless.  Lunacy.

Do not watch it,,,,,,,,,, noooo:      having seen 1 it will now be like roadkill for me .... cussing:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2284 on: April 04, 2014, 09:36:07 AM »

As I said, the 'contestants' (for want of a better word) have clearly been chosen for their entertainment and piss boilage potential rather than their academic skills or work ethic...

However, the fact that such people exist at all is quite disgusting...

As you say (and I mentioned earlier), what have they got to lose from being idle and feckless...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2285 on: April 04, 2014, 09:57:35 AM »

As I said, the 'contestants' (for want of a better word) have clearly been chosen for their entertainment and piss boilage potential rather than their academic skills or work ethic...

As you say (and I mentioned earlier), what have they got to lose from being idle and feckless...?
in forums elsewhere some defend the likes of such detritus who think it is OUR fault when one of them dies on the street when he rejected a free flat because it wasn't exactly where he wanted it.

If they won't work, no benefits and if they go nicking then jail with sentence doubled every successive conviction.  It's easy to build jails quickly - just look at Guantanamo.

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2286 on: April 04, 2014, 10:13:46 AM »

in forums elsewhere some defend the likes of such detritus who think it is OUR fault when one of them dies on the street when he rejected a free flat because it wasn't exactly where he wanted it.

If they won't work, no benefits and if they go nicking then jail with sentence doubled every successive conviction.  It's easy to build jails quickly - just look at Guantanamo.

Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2287 on: April 10, 2014, 06:31:14 PM »
Just watched Invasion Of The Job Snatchers #2.......  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2288 on: April 12, 2014, 03:28:09 PM »
Escape to the Continent will be on UKtv on Saturday, it features several homes in the Pafos area,  BBC2 ..6 30  UK time.... rubschin:

Offline Nick

« Reply #2289 on: April 12, 2014, 03:35:08 PM »
"And this home features a Minima and a spiral staircase."

Sound of hysterical laughter follows  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2290 on: April 12, 2014, 04:37:04 PM »
 evil:

Just watched The Trip #2....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2291 on: April 12, 2014, 04:38:30 PM »
evil:

Just watched The Trip #2....  cloud9:

LL down those stairs,,,,,,,,, rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2292 on: April 12, 2014, 04:39:14 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2293 on: April 12, 2014, 06:01:06 PM »
Escape to the Continent will be on UKtv on Saturday, it features several homes in the Pafos area,  BBC2 ..6 30  UK time.... rubschin:

Those were MY greek dancers........ Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2294 on: April 12, 2014, 06:22:28 PM »

Those were MY greek dancers........ Thumbs:

Adjusts prices .. whistle:  as seen on BBC ,,,, rubschin: