Author Topic: Oh God My Ears Are Bleeding  (Read 8338 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Oh God My Ears Are Bleeding
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »
In all honesty I'd listen to it just before you had to go out and DJ because it won't matter what shite they ask you to play it will sound a hell of a lot better than that.  noooo:

rubschin:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 11:01:52 PM »
Trust me, it is THAT bad  lol:
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 10:25:46 PM »
WTF??  eeek: Kung fu, nazis, dinosaurs and giant vikings? Either they have been smoking something or BM has done something to the booze here...  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3044077/Hoff-head-David-Hasselhoff-releases-bizarre-80s-themed-music-video-featuring-kung-fu-fighting-flying-dinosaurs-Hitler.html
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2015, 11:38:58 PM »
Christ, if I heard an animal sounding like that I'd take it to the vets to be put out of its misery  eeek: eeek:

! No longer available

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2015, 11:07:19 PM »
Oh god my ears are bleeding, oh god my eyes they burn...  eeek: eeek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3153203/26-stone-pop-star-Snowflake-wears-Britney-Spears-transparent-sequin-body-stocking-launch-single.html
Oh god that's a  sick2: sick2: sick2:

She thinks she's a desirable femme fatale but anyone would have trouble finding the right crease

But why should only you and me suffer that image?

no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2015, 11:08:52 PM »
Less a snowflake more a bloody avalanche  lol:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2015, 11:11:35 PM »
Less a snowflake more a bloody avalanche  lol:
happy001
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2015, 11:13:19 PM »
As the song goes

If she was the only 'girl' in the world
and I was the only boy . . .

. . the human race would die out

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2016, 04:21:06 PM »
That's fine guys, I'll teach Misty how to set the track for your ringtones....  eveilgrin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2016, 05:00:15 PM »
That's fine guys, I'll teach Misty how to set the track for your ringtones....  eveilgrin:

Ringtones ....... ;D  do you know how old my phone is ..... rubschin:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2016, 11:56:32 PM »
Ok I'll teach Misty how to set it for the email and windows start/end sounds. That will be far more irritating as they can't be cut off till they finish...  Sinister: