Disgusterous

Author Topic: Get these idiots off the road  (Read 1434 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Get these idiots off the road
« on: October 24, 2009, 07:52:50 AM »
Call yourself 'proffesionals? evil:

Within the space of 20 seconds yesterday, I witnessed 2 HGV drivers...or should that be LCV now....driving at 56 mph whilst having their mobile phones buried in the side of their selfish arrogant  faces.
One of them was following another HGV at no more than half a cars length behind.  eeek: eeek:

I've decided that enough is enough, and I'm going to take the reg.numbers and report such downright bloody dangerous and life risking behaviour in future, bloody breath wasters. cussing:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: Get these idiots off the road
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 08:18:43 PM »
Call yourself 'proffesionals? evil:

Within the space of 20 seconds yesterday, I witnessed 2 HGV drivers...or should that be LCV now....driving at 56 mph whilst having their mobile phones buried in the side of their selfish arrogant  faces.
One of them was following another HGV at no more than half a cars length behind.  eeek: eeek:

I've decided that enough is enough, and I'm going to take the reg.numbers and report such downright bloody dangerous and life risking behaviour in future, bloody breath wasters. cussing:

Couldn't agree more Growler. I spent 3.5 hr's at this one . It's one of many my colleagues and I attend on an ever increasing basis. The ones that get to me are the ?30,000+ cars where they pay all that money for a car, but won't fork out a few quid for a handsfree kit. I've rang the Police on more than a few occcasions when my attention has been drawn by driving behaviour then seen the driver with the phone glued to their ears. Accidents waiting to happen  cussing:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie