Author Topic: FA Cup Final  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
FA Cup Final
« on: May 19, 2007, 02:40:36 PM »
Lost interest already. 

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
Re: FA Cup Final
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 02:43:48 PM »
Never had any to start with! Packed Mr Wench off to my Brother's last night so he could join in the morning fry up and Soccer am. Hopefully he might even stay the night tonight too if he is too pissed to come home!

Pot of tea, crochet, many dvds and some pottering about the garden instead. Blissful!

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 03:04:42 PM »
I've popped in the virtual bookie ~ ?25 up so far.

Second half just started, I've got the ironing board set up in front of the TV. Might as well do a few chores.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 05:33:48 PM »
In the good old days we used to get to watch the Royal Marines or the Metropolitan Police Band marching and playing at half time .... Now we get bloody Lineker, and co pontificating. Angry9:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 09:55:23 PM »
You missed the Royal Engineers band , they minced quite nicely along the turf chanting something about not going to Cyprus

Mr Happy

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 09:39:23 PM »
Never had any to start with! Packed Mr Wench off to my Brother's last night so he could join in the morning fry up and Soccer am. Hopefully he might even stay the night tonight too if he is too pissed to come home!

Pot of tea, crochet, many dvds and some pottering about the garden instead. Blissful!

You see if you want that 'M' word you should be supplying the breakfast, soccer am, alcohol and may be a bj if things go wrong.

Wimmin!

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 07:40:26 AM »
Ahhhh. In that case, not really worth it. Sky Sports is a topic of much arguement in my house.