Author Topic: Ah! Found It.  (Read 4618 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Ah! Found It.
« on: April 26, 2007, 12:04:41 PM »
Well I've managed a signature and an Avatar (sorry it's so small by comparison)  and now I've found the new topic button. This is all going to take a while to get used to (soooo many buttons)  but I like the guest ale so will be calling again. Now all I need to do is find out who gave me a minus Karma reading  :(
And of course how to reciprocate if the needs be. Trouble seems to be that everybody has a "Hit or Miss" button under their piccy except me  ???
Hello it has changed to a 0 Karma now .... WTF??
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Ah! Found It.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 12:18:10 PM »
Well I've managed a signature and an Avatar (sorry it's so small by comparison)  and now I've found the new topic button. This is all going to take a while to get used to (soooo many buttons)  but I like the guest ale so will be calling again. Now all I need to do is find out who gave me a minus Karma reading  :(
And of course how to reciprocate if the needs be. Trouble seems to be that everybody has a "Hit or Miss" button under their piccy except me  ???
Hello it has changed to a 0 Karma now .... WTF??
Welcome and well done? I haven?t managed to work out what all the buttons do yet and Version 2.0 of the software is out in June which is bigger and better?  ???
Pro Skub  Thumbs: