Author Topic: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick  (Read 5858 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39629
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2026, 12:23:56 AM »


 rubschin:
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158953
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69249
  • Reputation: -4
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Nick

  • Needs to get out more...
  • ******
  • Posts: 111516
  • Reputation: -116
Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2026, 10:18:28 AM »
 ::)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39629
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2026, 10:17:22 AM »


 rubschin:
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158953
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

  • Needs to get out more...
  • ******
  • Posts: 111516
  • Reputation: -116
Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2026, 12:44:46 PM »
Too close to the recent truth!!!
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39629
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2026, 10:55:05 AM »


 rubschin:

Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158953
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs: