Author Topic: for some reason I saw this and thought of Baldymort  (Read 28896 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158992
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39653
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: for some reason I saw this and thought of Baldymort
« Reply #361 on: October 01, 2026, 10:21:33 PM »


 whistle:
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158992
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39653
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: for some reason I saw this and thought of Baldymort
« Reply #363 on: October 02, 2026, 11:29:14 AM »


 whistle:
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158992
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39653
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: for some reason I saw this and thought of Baldymort
« Reply #365 on: Yesterday at 09:04:48 AM »


 whistle:
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69288
  • Reputation: -4
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158992
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39653
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: for some reason I saw this and thought of Baldymort
« Reply #368 on: Yesterday at 11:15:57 AM »


 whistle:
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69288
  • Reputation: -4
Re: for some reason I saw this and thought of Baldymort
« Reply #369 on: Yesterday at 02:18:36 PM »


 whistle:
;D and  evil:  I'm getting close

But it'll come to you too Meister
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158992
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39653
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: for some reason I saw this and thought of Baldymort
« Reply #371 on: Today at 01:16:32 AM »


 whistle:
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.