Disgusterous

Author Topic: New home PC..  (Read 366 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
New home PC..
« on: March 23, 2024, 01:07:55 PM »
Our man is building us a new home PC …..we gave him two old ones to retrieve data ,music etc …one ..he actually laughed at me .. lol: it was so old …. It the other one ..he said was shite too …….I politely reminded him …HE sold it to me … cussing:…

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: New home PC..
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 02:13:37 PM »
Our man is building us a new home PC …..we gave him two old ones to retrieve data ,music etc …one ..he actually laughed at me .. lol: it was so old …. It the other one ..he said was shite too …….I politely reminded him …HE sold it to me … cussing:…
He's a fraud.  As long as the hard disk works you can always get the old data off an old PC

But have to ask:  you did back up everything in the cloud didn't you? 
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 02:21:06 PM »
He's a fraud.  As long as the hard disk works you can always get the old data off an old PC

No clouds in Cyprus see the weather thread …. whistle:   So No.. ;)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 02:28:02 PM »
 lol:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 03:28:31 PM »

No clouds in Cyprus see the weather thread …. whistle:   So No.. ;)

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 05:31:42 PM »

Not that I want to worry you but how up to date is the new cpu? Windows 10 goes into end of life next year and 11 has specific hardware requirements.  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 12:33:17 AM »

Not that I want to worry you but how up to date is the new cpu? Windows 10 goes into end of life next year and 11 has specific hardware requirements.  rubschin:

In English …? … redface:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2024, 11:56:28 AM »

In English …? … redface:

Microsoft stops updating windows 10 next year. Older PC's can't run Windows 11
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2024, 12:17:52 PM »

In English …? … redface:

Shocked:   What about XP…?…

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2024, 12:27:56 PM »

In English …? … redface:

Xtremely Phucked  whistle:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2024, 06:16:14 PM »
Lost passwords … evil: most were written down but some like here … redface:   Now on iPad …. noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2024, 09:14:23 PM »
Lost passwords … evil: most were written down but some like here … redface:   Now on iPad …. noooo:

I've lost count of how many times you and Misty have asked me to reset your password...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2024, 10:48:44 PM »
Store them in Chrome and then they travel with your google ID to any device you use

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2024, 01:08:13 AM »
Store them in Chrome and then they travel with your google ID to any device you use

You might want to give more of an explanation before Apey goes looking for a metalworker  whistle:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2024, 08:29:00 AM »

In English …? … redface:

whistle: