Author Topic: Working with Muppets ...  (Read 103 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Working with Muppets ...
« on: May 05, 2023, 01:02:58 AM »
So tonight was a fairly big wedding ...2 photographers , video guy and content creator...anyhoo after they left I noticed a "fancy carlos fandago" camera type thing near the photobooth ... so asked the booth fella is it his ..? no...

it was obviously not a guests so picked it up and phoned the photographers ....no ...

so..take pic on my phone ..go online ..find video guy Facearse page ....msg him have you left camera .? ...

OMG yes ..!..(how you leave a 2 grand camera at venue ,when you only have 2things to take home. noooo: )....

so he says to me "take it home with you and I will come to your house tomorrow morning at nine" ....

Apey.."Bollocks to that ,I will take it and ring you when I get up approx midday "..

(tonight was 1am finish )

Now I am getting the hump ...should have just left it there .. noooo:

"But I need it first thing tomorrow ?" ...

Apey ..I will leave it here at venue ? 

"No , I dont trust them or will get broken " ..

This point I am ready to hang up the phone ..!!!...

I should point out this is NOT at end of the night ,it is about 10pm....(even by BM standards not that late ..)....he had only left at 9ish..!!!!..

Finally he agrees to come back ...like he is doing ME a favour ..!!!..

When he finally comes to get it ....hardly a thank you .. noooo:

I dont know why I bother ..all this was while I was trying to Dj ..my f88king job ...

RANT OVER ......

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Working with Muppets ...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 04:47:46 AM »
So tonight was a fairly big wedding ...2 photographers , video guy and content creator...anyhoo after they left I noticed a "fancy carlos fandago" camera type thing near the photobooth ... so asked the booth fella is it his ..? no...

it was obviously not a guests so picked it up and phoned the photographers ....no ...

so..take pic on my phone ..go online ..find video guy Facearse page ....msg him have you left camera .? ...

OMG yes ..!..(how you leave a 2 grand camera at venue ,when you only have 2things to take home. noooo: )....

so he says to me "take it home with you and I will come to your house tomorrow morning at nine" ....

Apey.."Bollocks to that ,I will take it and ring you when I get up approx midday "..

I should point out this is NOT at end of the night ,it is about 10pm....(even by BM standards not that late ..)....he had only left at 9ish..!!!!..

I dont know why I bother ..all this was while I was trying to Dj ..my f88king job ...

RANT OVER ......

Should have flogged it...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Working with Muppets ...
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 09:56:29 AM »

RANT OVER ......
noooo: noooo: noooo:
Well, whatever, nevermind