Disgusterous

Author Topic: A little something  (Read 997 times)

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
A little something
« on: September 18, 2007, 12:26:29 PM »
A fish is swimming about in a lake when it spots a fly flying around about 12 inches above the water. The fish thinks to itself "if only that fly would drop about 6 inches I would be able to leap out of the water and have myself a nice lunch".

At the side of the lake is a bear. The bear sees the fly and sees the fish and it thinks to itself "if only that fly would drop about 6 inches the fish would be able to leap out of the water I could then reach the fish and have myself a nice lunch".

Across the lake is a hunter. The hunter sees the fly, sees the fish and sees the bear and he thinks to himself  "if only that fly would drop about 6 inches the fish would get the fly, the bear would get the fish, come into range I could have myself a good kill".

Behind the hunter is a mouse. The mouse sees the fly, sees the fish, sees the bear and sees the hunter and it thinks to itself "if only that fly would drop six inches the fish would get the fly, the bear would get the fish, the hunter would kill the bear and the sandwich in his back pocket will fall out and I could have myself a nice lunch"

Behind the mouse is a cat. The cat sees the fly, sees the fish, sees the bear, sees the hunter and sees the mouse and it thinks to itself "if only that fly would drop six inches the fish would get the fly, the bear would get the fish, the hunter would kill the bear and the mouse will get his sandwich, come into range and I could have myself a nice lunch"

Just with that the fly drops six inches, the fish, gracefully, leaps out of the water and gets the fly, the bear leaps forward and grabs the fish, bang...the hunter moves forward and shoots the bear, the mouse jumps forward and gets the sandwich, the cat pounces forward, misses the mouse and ends up in the lake.

What's the moral to that story..........?

It takes a helluva lot of foreplay to get a pussy wet!

RTFM

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: A little something
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 01:16:12 PM »
doh:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Sour Puss

Re: A little something
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 02:41:44 PM »

What's the moral to that story..........?

It takes a helluva lot of foreplay to get a pussy wet!

True... Should not happen to a dog...

evil: