Author Topic: Vote of no confidence  (Read 2494 times)

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
Re: Vote of no confidence
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2022, 11:39:36 AM »
So?

It just means that the average Tory voter given a choice will tend to go for the whitest one.  That not given a choice they will vote for the Tory candidate over the opposing party candidates does not disprove that

The average Tory voter, that I speak to in leafy Surrey, would happily vote for either as opposed to the entrenched stale, white men. Perhaps it is different in East Sussex, or perhaps you may just be projecting your own prejudices onto the electorate.

Oh, and I get out pobably a lot more than you do, working and conversing with hundreds, if not thousands of working people at Gatwick. Bit more than a clique doing 6 pin bowling.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 11:42:16 AM by The Moan Ranger »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2022, 01:11:34 PM »
So?

It just means that the average Tory voter given a choice will tend to go for the whitest one.  That not given a choice they will vote for the Tory candidate over the opposing party candidates does not disprove that

So your claim is that Conservative Associations all over the country are having BAME candidates forced on them and yet not a murmur about it in the media...?

Citation required I should think...  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2022, 01:14:50 PM »
You go first evidencing that claim about what I supposedly said
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2022, 01:28:30 PM »

What you said is here in black and white...

What you have to prove is all those non-white faces on the green benches were forced on the local constituencies and the Conservative voters reluctantly put their cross next to them rather than any other non-Conservative candidate...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2022, 01:32:48 PM »

Steve. A lot of us know you from GrumpyCunt, Grumpier Old Men and now this forum, We all know that, at the end of the day, you are a prancing prick that thinks your world view is sacrosant. The reality is, with your AMG and Lexus hybrid, you are probably as far removed from the reality as those other prancing pricks in all of Westmimster that didn't have to actually do the groundwork to get their positions.

I welcome anyone that puts the greater good against personal gain. Sneering at candidates is an ugly look and most unbecoming of someone who regularly makes valid points.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 01:50:08 PM by The Moan Ranger »

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2022, 01:47:02 PM »

What you have to prove is all those non-white faces on the green benches were forced on the local constituencies and the Conservative voters reluctantly put their cross next to them rather than any other non-Conservative candidate...
How strange you can't quote it then.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2022, 01:48:23 PM »

Steve. A lot of us know you from GrumpyCunt, Grumpier Old Men and now this forum, We all know that, at the end of the day, you are a prancing prick that thinks your world view is sacrosant. The reality is, with your AMG and Lexus hybrid, you are probably as far removed from the reality as those other prancing pricks in all of Westmimster that didn't have to actually do the groundwork to get their positions.

I welcome anyone that puts the greater good against personal gain. Sneering at candidates is an ugly look and most unbecoming of somepne who regularly makes vaid points.
Thank you for proving you can't argue your case either

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2022, 01:56:43 PM »

I welcome anyone that puts the greater good against personal gain. Sneering at candidates is an ugly look and most unbecoming of somepne who regularly makes vaid points.
Thank you for proving you can't argue your case either

I have no case to argue in that comment, as it's the truth - you were, are and will always be in an elevated position in your own head that few agree with.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2022, 02:00:50 PM »

How strange you can't quote it then.

You should re-read your comments from the start... ::)

I really have nothing to prove here, the truth is on the TV every single day...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2022, 02:11:19 PM »
So you think I'm on the TV every day do you?

You accused me of posting something I don't recall posting, so all you have to do is quote what you're referring to

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2022, 02:18:28 PM »
So you think I'm on the TV every day do you?

You accused me of posting something I don't recall posting, so all you have to do is quote what you're referring to

"I don't recall"  lol: lol: lol: lol:

"My wife is standing by me and I don't remember events of the night in question...I shall, of course, tender my resignation blah, blah, blah..."

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2022, 02:29:36 PM »
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!  whistle:

redface:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2022, 04:19:34 PM »
I'll pass on this one..

but please carry on.

Popcorn:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2022, 04:45:39 PM »

Look if you and TMR want to believe those voices that tell you I posted 'all those non-white faces on the green benches were forced on the local constituencies' feel free

But you'd both be wrong

And if you want to believe that the Tory party membership (not the same as Tory voters) that just 3 years ago massively voted in as leader an arse that likes public racist abuse is somehow going to be completely unbiased feel free.   But it doesn't look likely does it.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2022, 05:00:27 PM »

Look if you and TMR want to believe those voices that tell you I posted 'all those non-white faces on the green benches were forced on the local constituencies' feel free

But you'd both be wrong

And if you want to believe that the Tory party membership (not the same as Tory voters) that just 3 years ago massively voted in as leader an arse that likes public racist abuse is somehow going to be completely unbiased feel free.   But it doesn't look likely does it.

LOLZ!  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: