Author Topic: Only in Cyprus part ..??  (Read 1444 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Only in Cyprus part ..??
« on: July 12, 2021, 07:42:43 PM »
Before I rant ..I should explain ..I love living here ....but ......some things drive me insane ......like buying stuff ...on the internet nearly all Cypriot ads whether a house or car ...have no price or if the site insists "1euro" .... Angry9: Banghead cussing:

or call/PM ..generally there is a language barrier ..just put the price on ... evil:

So today I see static caravan for sale with land AND a price ....so far so good .....

arrange to see tomorrow .. Thumbs:.sends directions .. Thumbs: arrange time ... Thumbs:  so "OK see you tomorrow"....him .."oh no,,I am not coming" ... Banghead

so can see land and static but not inside ... cussing:...

TBC..........

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Only in Cyprus part ..??
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 09:05:53 PM »
Popcorn:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 04:22:22 PM »
Right roadworks in all major parts of Paphos ...

"WORKS ON AVE STARTED. NEOF. NIKOLAIDIS IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE GREAT PROJECT OF GREECE Avenues, E. PALLEKARIDI N. NIKOLAIDI AND GRIVA DIGENI - RELEASE SETTINGS
One of the biggest and most important projects of Paphos, that of the Improvement of Greece Avenue and Parts of Evagora Pallikaridis, Neophytos Nikolaidis and Griva Digeni, total spending of € 9 million, now VAT, enters the course today of the implementation."

The 1st comment is right ..."They could very well have started and finished it in last winter or in past one and half year of lockdown. But no, we gonna do it now in the middle of season. Wow so beautiful 😻 what a smart, hard working and intelligent people."

;D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 04:28:54 PM »
Right roadworks in all major parts of Paphos ...

"WORKS ON AVE STARTED. NEOF. NIKOLAIDIS IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE GREAT PROJECT OF GREECE Avenues, E. PALLEKARIDI N. NIKOLAIDI AND GRIVA DIGENI - RELEASE SETTINGS
One of the biggest and most important projects of Paphos, that of the Improvement of Greece Avenue and Parts of Evagora Pallikaridis, Neophytos Nikolaidis and Griva Digeni, total spending of € 9 million, now VAT, enters the course today of the implementation."

The 1st comment is right ..."They could very well have started and finished it in last winter or in past one and half year of lockdown. But no, we gonna do it now in the middle of season. Wow so beautiful 😻 what a smart, hard working and intelligent people."

;D

lol: lol: lol:

Aye, they've only just started repairs to the B6 on the way to Aphrodite's Rock... And Stadiou Street in Pissouri was started mid season too - chaos...  noooo:

You've gotta larf!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 09:05:16 PM »
Popcorn:

In reply to static ..was fairly knackered..but land and location was great ....BUT next door land was some agriculture yard which was loud n dirty... noooo:  and I imagine the combine harvesters go out in summer at silly O clock in morning .. noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 11:23:43 PM »
Popcorn:

In reply to static ..was fairly knackered..but land and location was great ....BUT next door land was some agriculture yard which was loud n dirty... noooo:  and I imagine the combine harvesters go out in summer at silly O clock in morning .. noooo:
noooo: noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 10:56:02 AM »
Popcorn:

It was a shame coz was remote enough to be peaceful (if no yard) ...but close enough to a couple of shops (1mile)... noooo:....in beautiful area ....

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2021, 11:00:43 AM »
Popcorn:

It was a shame coz was remote enough to be peaceful (if no yard) ...but close enough to a couple of shops (1mile)... noooo:....in beautiful area ....

Tow it somewhere else... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2021, 11:38:28 AM »
Popcorn:

The land ....... rubschin:...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2021, 11:57:42 AM »
Popcorn:

Well obviously not into the sea... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2021, 12:01:31 PM »
Popcorn:

Buy a plot in Pissouri then, land's on the move there

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2021, 12:12:34 PM »
Popcorn:

drumroll:   lol:   redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2021, 12:13:25 PM »
Popcorn:

You could buy a super-cheap plot in the village and in a couple of years you'd have a sea-front property!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2021, 05:52:32 PM »
Note in letterbox from Leccy people ....

"Your electric will be off between 9am till 3 pm due to upgrading installation " ....

NO F***ING DATE .......... cussing: Banghead Angry9:

Thanks for your understanding MY ARSE .... evil:

Online Nick

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2021, 06:12:02 PM »
Is it this week or next week?  whistle:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile