Author Topic: Levels of exasperation  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Levels of exasperation
« on: October 14, 2020, 06:02:38 PM »
So werk is just ridonculous right now.  noooo:

Apart from our normal work my team are having to 'adjust' and also become Covid Marshalls ( with all the extra capacity they have )   noooo: and  contact tracers . In addition to this the Clownshool have also set up an 'enquiry line' for covid concerns.

Basically a whingers batphone  noooo:

2 of the referrals today ...from apparently 'normal people ' that they somehow think are Covid related  lol:

- a wumman wants to know where she can teach children in a Covid 'safe' place. Oh she goes on to say can the Clownschool provide the space ( free of course as this is a community service ) scared2:. Oh can we advertise her private tuition fees  to prospective parents rubschin:, oh can we ensure regular cleaning regime for this fantasy space ( that the Clownschool will fund of course)  rubschin:   cussing:

- a bloke rings up. He and his son have come over from America several months ago for football trials . 1st was for Birmingham but he wasn't successful. 2nd was for Brighton . However he now has a problem with his bank card and hotel are refusing them further accommodation.  rubschin: What can the clownschool do to help ?  eeek: Asked if he had contacted his bank but he said they were being 'difficult ' and couldn't we just provide some accommodation free of charge whilst he sorts this out so he is not exposed to Covid  noooo:

I need a lottery win  cry:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 06:06:05 PM by Miss Demeanour »
Skubber

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Levels of exasperation
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 06:17:00 PM »
 noooo: noooo: noooo:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 06:43:54 PM »
I am sure your responses are quite diplomatic  whistle:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 06:47:08 PM »

Apart from our normal work my team are having to 'adjust' and also become Covid Marshalls ( with all the extra capacity they have )   noooo: and  contact tracers . In addition to this the Clownshool have also set up an 'enquiry line' for covid concerns.

2 of the referrals today ...from apparently 'normal people ' that they somehow think are Covid related  lol:

- a wumman wants to know where she can teach children in a Covid 'safe' place. Oh she goes on to say can the Clownschool provide the space ( free of course as this is a community service ) scared2:. Oh can we advertise her private tuition fees  to prospective parents rubschin:, oh can we ensure regular cleaning regime for this fantasy space ( that the Clownschool will fund of course)  rubschin:   cussing:

- a bloke rings up. He and his son have come over from America several months ago for football trials . 1st was for Birmingham but he wasn't successful. 2nd was for Brighton . However he now has a problem with his bank card and hotel are refusing them further accommodation.  rubschin: What can the clownschool do to help ?  eeek: Asked if he had contacted his bank but he said they were being 'difficult ' and couldn't we just provide some accommodation free of charge whilst he sorts this out so he is not exposed to Covid  noooo:

Did he get in the Brighton team....... rubschin:          redface:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 07:02:20 PM »
 lol:  lol: lol:
Skubber

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 10:09:51 AM »

Quite remarkable....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 08:06:52 PM »
Having had to re-apply for my job, pass the interview, accept a new night shift only roster and being told - unequivocally - that the cuts in management levels were now finalised for the winter flight schedule, I now have to go in for a meeting on Monday (day off) for a "business update".

Expecting a 20% hours and pay cut  cussing: cussing: cussing:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 08:26:11 PM »
Having had to re-apply for my job, pass the interview, accept a new night shift only roster and being told - unequivocally - that the cuts in management levels were now finalised for the winter flight schedule, I now have to go in for a meeting on Monday (day off) for a "business update".

noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 04:09:25 AM »

happy100
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 05:23:09 AM »

happy100

Do you want to swap? At the moment I'm lucky if I get one short shift a fortnight  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 07:08:17 AM »

happy100

Do you want to swap? At the moment I'm lucky if I get one short shift a fortnight  noooo:

Do you get any gubberment munny...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2020, 10:21:31 PM »

happy100

Thankfully yes or I'd be in real trouble. I'm applying for other jobs but no luck yet and I can see it getting harder once the furlough scheme ends this month.  noooo:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 08:25:15 AM »
 noooo: noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2020, 01:40:42 PM »

happy100

Thankfully yes or I'd be in real trouble. I'm applying for other jobs but no luck yet and I can see it getting harder once the furlough scheme ends this month.  noooo:

Sorry to hear .. noooo: