Disgusterous

Author Topic: Things that are done with the sole intention of winding you up  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Things that are done with the sole intention of winding you up
« on: November 03, 2019, 12:46:42 PM »
Now self serve machines are annoying at the best of times but when you choose to pay cash and then put in money to round it up so you should get either pound coins or a note back but the bastard machine has other ideas. It spits copper coins at you like a slot machine in Vegas  evil:

I was so tempted to go back and buy something else to punch all that scrap back into it  evil:

I know they don't want you to use cash anymore but this is personal. I'm going back with all my pennies and I pity the person behind me in the queue  cussing:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:48:55 PM by Miss Demeanour »
Skubber

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Things that are done with the sole intention of winding you up
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 12:48:07 PM »
Now self serve machines are annoying at the best of times but when you choose to pay cash and then put in money to round it up so you should get either pound coins or a note back but the bastard machine has other ideas. It spits copper coins at you like a slot machine in Vegas  evil:

I was also tempted to go back and buy something else to punch all that scrap back into it  evil:

I know they don't want you to use cash anymore but this is personal. I'm going back with all my pennies and I pity the person behind me in the queue  cussing:
:thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 12:51:32 PM »

I was so tempted to go back and buy something else to punch all that scrap back into it  evil:

Voddy should not be 9.99 ....... rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 12:53:01 PM »

It isn't  cussing:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 03:13:06 PM »
I thought this was about the Brat
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2019, 03:37:13 PM »
Not today  lol:

Yesterday's out of the blue Bratness " I am going to.open a Help to Buy ISA, so I can buy my own home "

That shouldn't take too long  lol: lol: lol:
Skubber

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2019, 03:45:33 PM »
Bank of Mum  whistle:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2019, 11:46:22 PM »

That's surprising, I figured that the last time you bought a bottle of vodka you paid in aureus...  Shocked:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.