Author Topic: For BM.........  (Read 7151 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158969
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69263
  • Reputation: -4
Well, whatever, nevermind




Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39641
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158969
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39641
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.


Offline Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69263
  • Reputation: -4
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158969
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 67531
  • Reputation: -2
Re: For BM.........
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2021, 01:02:56 PM »
A secret ... rubschin: or free food ..

"We are very proud to announce that our Executive Chef "Barman" will be one of the Judges in the 3rd Pancyprian gastronomic cooking and confectionery competition, Gastronomia HORECA, which will be held in Nicosia between 4-6 December 2021.
Having trained at the 5-star Royal Berkshire Hotel in Ascot,"


 rubschin:

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158969
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: For BM.........
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2021, 01:06:40 PM »
A secret ... rubschin: or free food ..

"We are very proud to announce that our Executive Chef "Barman" will be one of the Judges in the 3rd Pancyprian gastronomic cooking and confectionery competition, Gastronomia HORECA, which will be held in Nicosia between 4-6 December 2021.
Having trained at the 5-star Royal Berkshire Hotel in Ascot,"


 rubschin:

I'm judging KFC and McDonald's...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 67531
  • Reputation: -2
Re: For BM.........
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2021, 01:17:52 PM »
A secret ... rubschin: or free food ..

"We are very proud to announce that our Executive Chef "Barman" will be one of the Judges in the 3rd Pancyprian gastronomic cooking and confectionery competition, Gastronomia HORECA, which will be held in Nicosia between 4-6 December 2021.
Having trained at the 5-star Royal Berkshire Hotel in Ascot,"


 rubschin:

I'm judging KFC and McDonald's...  cloud9:

I want KFC now ..... cussing:  we are getting a take-away coz I am barely alive (did I mention I am poorly  rubschin:  )....

Offline Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 158969
  • Reputation: -59
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: For BM.........
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2021, 01:44:29 PM »
A secret ... rubschin: or free food ..

"We are very proud to announce that our Executive Chef "Barman" will be one of the Judges in the 3rd Pancyprian gastronomic cooking and confectionery competition, Gastronomia HORECA, which will be held in Nicosia between 4-6 December 2021.
Having trained at the 5-star Royal Berkshire Hotel in Ascot,"


 rubschin:

I'm judging KFC and McDonald's...  cloud9:

I want KFC now ..... cussing:  we are getting a take-away coz I am barely alive (did I mention I am poorly  rubschin:  )....

I want KFC too - the local Bar Owner has let me down this week!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: