Disgusterous

Author Topic: Carbon Emissions  (Read 152 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Uncle Mort

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 16669
  • Reputation: 2
Carbon Emissions
« on: September 26, 2018, 11:30:31 AM »
Jeremy Corbyn promises to reduce the UK's carbon emission to zero by 2050. All well and good but its only 1% of the world total. What about the other 99%?


Online Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 123353
  • Reputation: -41
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 12:53:04 PM »
Jeremy Corbyn promises to reduce the UK's carbon emission to zero by 2050. All well and good but its only 1% of the world total. What about the other 99%?

He's mental...  whacky115

It won't even be 1% by 2050, the ROW will be using even more fossil fuels by then...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 22893
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 01:47:07 PM »
Given that part of his plan involves building another 200+ of your favourite wind turbines I'm surprised you aren't more vocal over the whole mess BM  noooo:
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Offline Nick

  • Needs to get out more...
  • ******
  • Posts: 93927
  • Reputation: -104
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 01:49:46 PM »
Everything I am hearing of the Labour conference convinces me that they are deluded  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 22893
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 01:51:34 PM »
I heard that the Sainted Abbot even managed to cock up the emergency services phone number, calling it 99 instead.  noooo:
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Offline Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 36280
  • Reputation: -2
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 03:44:26 PM »
I heard that the Sainted Abbot even managed to cock up the emergency services phone number, calling it 99 instead.  noooo:
Must remember to call 99 then if I ever see her in need of an ambulance
Well, whatever nevermind

Online Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 123353
  • Reputation: -41
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 03:47:03 PM »
I heard that the Sainted Abbot even managed to cock up the emergency services phone number, calling it 99 instead.  noooo:
Must remember to call 99 then if I ever see her in need of an ambulance

Yes, would be good to see her gasping for breath and ask if she wants one or two flakes...  eveilgrin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

  • Needs to get out more...
  • ******
  • Posts: 93927
  • Reputation: -104
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 03:50:30 PM »
I heard that the Sainted Abbot even managed to cock up the emergency services phone number, calling it 99 instead.  noooo:
Must remember to call 99 then if I ever see her in need of an ambulance

Yes, would be good to see her gasping for breath and ask if she wants one or two flakes...  eveilgrin:

 drumroll:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 35287
  • Reputation: 5
  • I mostly despair
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 04:01:34 PM »
I heard that the Sainted Abbot even managed to cock up the emergency services phone number, calling it 99 instead.  noooo:
Must remember to call 99 then if I ever see her in need of an ambulance

Yes, would be good to see her gasping for breath and ask if she wants one or two flakes...  eveilgrin:

 drumroll:
drumroll: drumroll:
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 36280
  • Reputation: -2
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 04:54:00 PM »
I heard that the Sainted Abbot even managed to cock up the emergency services phone number, calling it 99 instead.  noooo:
Must remember to call 99 then if I ever see her in need of an ambulance

Yes, would be good to see her gasping for breath and ask if she wants one or two flakes...  eveilgrin:

 drumroll:
drumroll: drumroll:
  drumroll: drumroll: drumroll:

Or even does she want Mr Whippy's finest?
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Uncle Mort

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 16669
  • Reputation: 2
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 05:54:18 PM »
Everything I am hearing of the Labour conference convinces me that they are deluded  noooo:

There are an awful lot of people who think Corbyn is the next messiah.   noooo:

Online Barman

  • Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • *****
  • Posts: 123353
  • Reputation: -41
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 06:12:02 PM »
Everything I am hearing of the Labour conference convinces me that they are deluded  noooo:

There are an awful lot of people who think Corbyn is the next messiah.   noooo:

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 36280
  • Reputation: -2
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 06:50:13 PM »
Everything I am hearing of the Labour conference convinces me that they are deluded  noooo:

There are an awful lot of people who think Corbyn is the next messiah.   noooo:

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy....


More like a snide sneering lying shit imho

Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Darwins Selection

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 35287
  • Reputation: 5
  • I mostly despair
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 07:47:48 PM »
Everything I am hearing of the Labour conference convinces me that they are deluded  noooo:

There are an awful lot of people who think Corbyn is the next messiah.   noooo:
An equal number hope he gets the same treatment as the last one.
I mostly despair

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 22893
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Carbon Emissions
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 09:02:40 PM »
Well if the rumours about a new centrist party being formed turn out to be accurate I can see Labour being gutted by a mass exodus of moderate labour MP's getting out of the madhouse before they get deselected.  rubschin:
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.