Author Topic: Being "Rinsed"  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Being "Rinsed"
« on: September 02, 2018, 11:04:43 AM »
Have you or anyone you know been “rinsed” over the summer holidays? It’s a sickening craze that grows year on year!

Usually it’s the deception of parents, grandparents and guardians perpetrated by persons under the age of sixteen. Unfortunately, it’s usually the grandparents who are the most susceptible to this heinous abuse of power. In a recent survey, it has been revealed that six out of ten adults in the U.K. have been fucked over for money by kids during the school summer holidays.

The term “rinsed” means that you have been “done”. It is used to describe taking money from an adult by minors. It’s a sad state of affairs for some pensioners, some of whom have lost their life savings on ice cream and football cards in the last six weeks. One in three grandparent doesn’t understand the term “Rinsed”! Unfortunately most parents are well aware of this term that aptly describes the abuse of adults by children.

WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR;

The signs can be hard to read for some older people but in general, the child will take their parent or grandparent out for the day as subterfuge to disguise their thirst for over priced shit such as Football magazines, squishies, football cards, sweets, chocolate and unsuitable clothing.

We spoke to one seventy three year old woman who was worried about paying her electricity bill as she’d been so spectacularly “Rinsed” by her grandchildren. She wept as she spoke. “I just couldn’t say no but I didn’t realise how much they’d had from me. It started with ice cream and sweets but quickly progressed to demands for a football, a baseball hat and some new football boots. I wanted to say no but I found that I couldn’t!”

Some sly little fuckers are so audacious that they’ll even ask other people’s relatives to pay for “stuff”. “Stuff” is the term used to describe the ill gotten gains that will soon be forgotten about by the little twats.

What you can do to keep safe from being used as a cash machine?

Stay away from children aged three to eighteen during the summer months. If approached by a minor that is related to you, keep away from toy shops, sports shops, newsagents, the checkout area of supermarkets. Under no circumstances approach an ice cream van with a fiver. You would be pissing in the wind.

Never take a child near any sort of seaside resort or a theme park.

Even the motherfucking Pound Shop is off limits!

If a child looks in your direction and starts a sentence with “can I have...” remove yourself immediately from the situation and lock your purse or wallet up.

Unfortunately, even when children are safely tucked up in the house, there is no safety. Demands for V Bucks to play on Fortnite have escalated over this summer. One father told us of his horror when he got an email at work to say that his son had bought fifty pounds of V bucks on his debit card. “It was only the first fucking week of the holidays!” He said whilst clutching one of those oversized bottle of Peroni.

If you have been affected please get in touch...

Alternatively, alcohol and swearing have been proved to have excellent healing properties.

lol:  lol:  lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: Being "Rinsed"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 11:16:42 AM »
Me?  I like to Ski*

*Spend Kids Inheritage

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 11:51:37 AM »
Me?  I like to Ski*

*Spend Kids Inheritage
:thumbsup:

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »
LL is being rinsed at the moment...  cry:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 03:24:04 PM »
I think the helpful 10 year old has exhausted his own family and is chancing his arm here.  lol:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 03:43:04 PM »
I think the helpful 10 year old has exhausted his own family and is chancing his arm here.  lol:

lol: lol: lol:

Will dance for pies...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 04:09:09 PM »

Will dance for pies...?

He accepted a digestive which chocolate chips... I really hope Nick doesn’t read this post.   surrender:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2018, 04:46:47 PM »

Will dance for pies...?

He accepted a digestive which chocolate chips... I really hope Nick doesn’t read this post.   surrender:

You are safe as long as you don't start offering hobnobs...
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.