Disgusterous

Author Topic: Crikey!  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Crikey!
« on: August 22, 2018, 09:28:10 AM »
Libertines frontman Pete Doherty wins cafe breakfast fame

Always had in down for a "celebrity death" candidate.  I did assume it would drugs but...

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Crikey!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 09:36:30 AM »
I thought he was dead  eeek:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 09:49:31 AM »
That was one hell of a case of post come down munchies.  eeek:

To badly misquote Denis Leary, Every time you hear about some famous guy overdosing on drugs, it's always some really talented guy. It's always like Len Bias, or Janis Joplin, or Jimi Hendrix, or John Belushi. You know what I mean? The people you wanna have overdose on drugs never would! Like Pete Doherty would never fucking overdose man, never! You could put him in a room full of drugs and he'd walk out a couple of hours later thinking he can write music again.  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 10:34:22 AM »

To badly misquote Denis Leary, Every time you hear about some famous guy overdosing on drugs, it's always some really talented guy. It's always like Len Bias, or Janis Joplin, or Jimi Hendrix, or John Belushi. You know what I mean? The people you wanna have overdose on drugs never would! Like Pete Doherty would never fucking overdose man, never! You could put him in a room full of drugs and he'd walk out a couple of hours later thinking he can write music again.  noooo:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 01:28:50 PM »

lol: lol: lol:

I'm hoping that the cantankerous bugger will go back to stand up comedy one day, so much material for him to work with...  lol:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 02:16:53 PM »
Libertines frontman Pete Doherty wins cafe breakfast fame

Always had in down for a "celebrity death" candidate.  I did assume it would drugs but...
eeek:
Well, whatever, nevermind