Disgusterous

Author Topic: Getting Old - A Reminder  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Getting Old - A Reminder
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 04:10:35 PM »
They have my sympathies  whistle:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 04:14:21 PM »
Quote from: Uncle Mort link=topic=13920.msg64010? 6#msg640106 date=1528119322
They've never asked me for a penny. We brought them up to be independent.

eeek: eeek: eeek:

How many pairs of those lethal big foot like slippers have they bought you   rubschin:

Have you checked the boiler flu is clear of obstructions ?  rubschin:

Have they bought you a very secure hammock to help your rehab and tied it to some very 'strong and stable' trees  rubschin:

;D ;D ;D

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2018, 11:22:28 PM »
I am getting mine now. Decreased by many years of being contracted out. New bank acount to recieve it as still working my 8 hours a week. Govt. agency pension (forced to take at 60,cannot defer or take early) increased by 3.9%!
Taxman gave me my new tax codes and decided that my payments should be doubled even though my income has not. Every year they change which income should be the main one for tax - result, tax overpaid each year for 3 years.

RTFM

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2018, 05:20:30 AM »
I am getting mine now. Decreased by many years of being contracted out. New bank acount to recieve it as still working my 8 hours a week. Govt. agency pension (forced to take at 60,cannot defer or take early) increased by 3.9%!
Taxman gave me my new tax codes and decided that my payments should be doubled even though my income has not. Every year they change which income should be the main one for tax - result, tax overpaid each year for 3 years.

What a shower of shite they are!  noooo:

They manage to change our tax codes every bleeding year, how can it be so difficult to re-issue the same tax code when there haven't been any changes to our circumstances???  Banghead

Of course they have also issued the code to our pension people so not only do we have to call the IR (who are numpties) to get it changed we have to call the pension people (who are worserer)....  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: