Author Topic: The all new sudden General Election thread  (Read 18873 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new sudden General Election thread
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2017, 05:49:46 PM »
I can't see it... wot is it...? Shrugs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2017, 05:53:22 PM »
I can't see it... wot is it...? Shrugs:
Donkeys
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2017, 05:53:44 PM »
 cloud9: cloud9:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2017, 05:54:13 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2017, 08:38:44 AM »
Can't help but wonder if she is genuinely ill or if the party leadership have decided to try and lock her somewhere away from interviewers she can't do them any more damage.  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4574822/Diane-Abbott-embarrasses-new-TV-interview.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2017, 08:49:53 AM »
Can't help but wonder if she is genuinely ill or if the party leadership have decided to try and lock her somewhere away from interviewers she can't do them any more damage.  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4574822/Diane-Abbott-embarrasses-new-TV-interview.html
[serious]I do think there is actually something wrong with her. She may be a loony but she used to be able to argue coherently and remember facts not that long ago.[/serious]
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2017, 09:11:58 AM »

[serious]I do think there is actually something wrong with her. She may be a loony but she used to be able to argue coherently and remember facts not that long ago.[/serious]

We can but hope it is nothing trivial...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2017, 09:15:24 AM »
 :thumbsup:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2017, 09:17:56 AM »

true but she was always a self centred vacuous racist fat slob and maybe interviewers were kinder to her when she had a promising career in front of her

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2017, 10:55:56 AM »

true but she was always a self centred vacuous racist fat slob and maybe interviewers were kinder to her when she had a promising career in front of her
I must have blinked and missed the "promising career" phase.
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2017, 11:05:33 AM »

I think Steve forgot to add, "as a pie eater" after 'career'...  ;)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2017, 11:23:23 AM »

I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2017, 11:32:09 AM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But I actually meant 'promising career because of her oh so PC connections'

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2017, 03:06:54 PM »
Not sure how much of an effective operation 'gag Diane to prevent embarrassment' is going to be seeing as her replacement on Women's Hour is going to be Emily Thornberry.  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2017, 03:22:07 PM »
Not sure how much of an effective operation 'gag Diane to prevent embarrassment' is going to be seeing as her replacement on Women's Hour is going to be Emily Thornberry.  rubschin:

facepalm:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: