Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Kia
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2016, 04:42:48 AM »
One of our neighbours has a Sorento. You get a lot for the money and it hasn't broken yet. Been in it but not driven, seems very comfortable.

I think it would give the owld Panjero a run for its money.

Never buy a new one of course, but that applies to any brand.

Thanks!  ;D

A brand new one appears to be an extremely reasonable €19,000 here... cheapest I have found in the UK is £23,000...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2016, 01:43:34 PM »
Based on my research and recommendation that started with this thread, Miss A has chopped-in her two Mercs and bought a Hyundai Tuscon...  scared2:

It is an awesome vehicle!  eeek:

I want one now...  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2016, 04:49:06 PM »
Based on my research and recommendation that started with this thread, Miss A has chopped-in her two Mercs and bought a Hyundai Tuscon...  scared2:

I want one now...  evil:

Get bigger gates ,,,,,, noooo:

Offline Nick

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2016, 05:05:45 PM »
Or a teeny car for LL  whistle:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2016, 05:09:45 PM »

I want one now...  evil:
:thumbsup:

Coincidincally we walked past one in the Bluewater Hyundai shop yesterday and I remarked to Mrs K "once upon a time you could rely on the Koreans to make ugly misshapen cars with iffy performance - not now"

They look damn good
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2016, 06:38:28 AM »

I want one now...  evil:

Coincidincally we walked past one in the Bluewater Hyundai shop yesterday and I remarked to Mrs K "once upon a time you could rely on the Koreans to make ugly misshapen cars with iffy performance - not now"

They look damn good

Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2016, 08:58:14 PM »
A friend of my son works at a local Bentley dealership and popped round last night to see if I was interested in one of these  ::)

£230k  Shocked:

Needless to say I declined.
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 09:03:14 PM »
A friend of my son works at a local Bentley dealership and popped round last night to see if I was interested in one of these  ::)

£230k  Shocked:

Lousy for towing the Turnip planter?

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2016, 06:34:54 AM »

£230k  Shocked:

Quite right Mr. Darwin Sir - completely vulgar....

Estate cars are for the likes of Your Man to spend their one day off a month with Mrs. Your Man and the kids at the seaside...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2016, 01:15:54 PM »

£230k  Shocked:

Estate cars are for the likes of Your Man to spend their one day off a month with Mrs. Your Man and the kids at the seaside...
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2016, 08:47:03 PM »

£230k  Shocked:

lol: lol: lol:

dreadful contraptions, evil hybrids born of illicit liaisons between decent cars and white vans

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2016, 07:45:07 AM »

£230k  Shocked:

dreadful contraptions, evil hybrids born of illicit liaisons between decent cars and white vans

Many years ago my boss had a BMW 320i which I coveted at the time - I had a Vauxhall Cavalier as my company car...

Anyhoo, when it came time to change his motor he got a BMW 320i 'Touring'... He used to go completely mental when I referred to it as 'the estate'... happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2016, 11:57:52 AM »

£230k  Shocked:

Many years ago my boss had a BMW 320i which I coveted at the time - I had a Vauxhall Cavalier as my company car...

Anyhoo, when it came time to change his motor he got a BMW 320i 'Touring'... He used to go completely mental when I referred to it as 'the estate'... happy001

'touring car' happy001   The sort of wally who'd refer to Budweiser as beer

Vauxhall Cavaliers: I had two as company cars (as I refused the standard option of Sierras once the Cortinas  cloud9: became history) They were very good for their day but shite by today's standards.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2016, 01:15:56 PM »

£230k  Shocked:

'touring car' happy001   The sort of wally who'd refer to Budweiser as beer

Vauxhall Cavaliers: I had two as company cars (as I refused the standard option of Sierras once the Cortinas  cloud9: became history) They were very good for their day but shite by today's standards.

That depends on which version of Budweiser you are talking about, the American version is just fizzy coloured flavoured water, the proper Czech version however...  cloud9:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.