0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
One of the more interesting if dafter shows I watched when I was a kid. Doubt we'll get it but I'd love to see Breakaway on a big screenhttps://youtu.be/7xl4w_BQnXc?si=TxAgdnowLcxlhBfs
Quote from: Grumpmeister on September 16, 2026, 08:03:18 AMOne of the more interesting if dafter shows I watched when I was a kid. Doubt we'll get it but I'd love to see Breakaway on a big screenhttps://youtu.be/7xl4w_BQnXc?si=TxAgdnowLcxlhBfsIt wasn't a bad series for its time, not sure I'd pay to see it again no matter how good the resolution
Well the new Tom Cruise film looks gloriously unhinged https://youtu.be/4nxLG_PFlFo?si=kz2jCT1gGwBb_T3M
Oh HELL YES!! Madness Take it or Leave it has been remastered by BFI and gets a cinema release next month. If we get it I'll be gutted if nobody in the audience is singing along
Quote from: Grumpmeister on September 23, 2026, 09:59:41 PMOh HELL YES!! Madness Take it or Leave it has been remastered by BFI and gets a cinema release next month. If we get it I'll be gutted if nobody in the audience is singing along
Gizmo https://youtu.be/x53Y50PM_dk?si=32HEnRb4au0jz5_U
The Hell?? https://youtu.be/tYrQr8QP3KM?si=2y03tiUztxABw0mP