Author Topic: Surely the question should be  (Read 31648 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Surely the question should be
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2021, 03:25:33 PM »
So while out on probation for this drug addled arsehole decides to break into the house of an 87 year old widow, beat the hell out of her and try to smother her so he could help himself to whatever valuables he could find and he only gets 8 years? I'm sorry but if he is already on probation and has no problem with carrying out a violent attack on a pensioner (personally I don't believe the "I can't remember anything" excuse) then he doesn't deserve to be let out again.

Fair play to the grandmother for chasing after him with her late husband's sword though.  Thumbs:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9218945/Grandmother-87-chases-thief-home-late-husbands-military-sword.html

There are soooooo many of these oh so soft sentencing stories...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2021, 03:40:37 PM »
So while out on probation for this drug addled arsehole decides to break into the house of an 87 year old widow, beat the hell out of her and try to smother her so he could help himself to whatever valuables he could find and he only gets 8 years? I'm sorry but if he is already on probation and has no problem with carrying out a violent attack on a pensioner (personally I don't believe the "I can't remember anything" excuse) then he doesn't deserve to be let out again.

Fair play to the grandmother for chasing after him with her late husband's sword though.  Thumbs:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9218945/Grandmother-87-chases-thief-home-late-husbands-military-sword.html

I know and each time I've said that the situation will only change when the victim is either one of, or related to one of the great and good.  cussing:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2021, 03:52:26 PM »

I know and each time I've said that the situation will only change when the victim is either one of, or related to one of the great and good.  cussing:

Precisely...  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2021, 09:05:44 PM »

And under auto remission he will only serve 4 years

And don't blame the judge, blame these fools:  https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/sentencing-and-the-council/about-sentencing-guidelines/
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2021, 05:14:16 PM »
I'm all for suspended sentences*

* Provided it's by the neck  :thumbsup:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2021, 05:14:55 PM »
I'm all for suspended sentences*

* Provided it's by the neck  :thumbsup:

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2021, 12:28:30 PM »
Tell you what Kier you say that this animal should be released then fine, just as long as he is housed a couple of doors away from your family home so that you can feel the fear and understand the justified anger that parents have at your support for him to be set free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9687715/There-comes-point-released-Sir-Keir-Starmer-child-killer.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2021, 01:13:38 PM »
As dumb a comment as Starmer has ever made

The problem was in the original sentencing which should have been life without parole.  Starmer should have said that and then said 'but as he wasn't . . . . .'
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2021, 01:25:34 PM »
Tell you what Kier you say that this animal should be released then fine, just as long as he is housed a couple of doors away from your family home so that you can feel the fear and understand the justified anger that parents have at your support for him to be set free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9687715/There-comes-point-released-Sir-Keir-Starmer-child-killer.html

Throw away the key, give him the option to top himself... Should never be let out.  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2021, 01:45:22 PM »

Throw away the key, give him the option to top himself... Should never be let out.  noooo:

If Boris and his team have any sense they will be beating Starmer around the head with this until the next election. Especially given that the full details of what he did to his victims were suppressed because they were so horrific.  noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2022, 12:05:07 PM »
Quelle surprise, here we go again. Life sentence for murder and a history of abuse and violence towards women and now on the run because he ignored the terms of his license having been temporarily released from his OPEN PRISON Banghead

To quote the judge from his trial

'I found Terry Game was a bully to the woman who he lived with and in an outburst of violence, a loss of temper, in the early hours of August 3 he took her by the throat and quite literally strangled her.

'It must have been all too obvious that she was fighting for her life but nevertheless, driven by rage, he continued to do so.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11086919/Murderer-run-walking-prison-despite-sentenced-life.html

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2023, 11:37:47 AM »
2 years. 2 measly fucking years for stalking an 82 year old veteran and killing him after he confronted them about their behaviour.  Banghead

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12763223/Sickening-footage-shows-moment-surly-teenager-killed-army-veteran-82-single-punch-told-causing-trouble-Derby-bus-station.html

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2023, 02:02:40 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs: