Disgusterous

Author Topic: I?ve been Nicked!  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
I?ve been Nicked!
« on: August 24, 2007, 06:39:44 AM »
My life was fine ?til Nick sent me a PM yesterday then started casting aspersions on my lovely dish?

Last night I was sitting on my patio enjoying a glass of wine when a gentle breeze blew the shutters closed. Not normally a problem but the Nick element caused the handle to fall down on the inside thus effectively locking me out of my own home.

No panic as I keep a key hidden on the premises for such circumstances. However, as I walked past I noticed that the kitchen window was open. No point digging-out the key with an open window there so I moved a big plastic drum in front of the window. It is identical to the drum that I got my head stuck in at the bottom of the swimming pool ? in fact it might be the very same drum except it now holds used cooking oil ready for the tip.

Of course, the top of the container collapsed when I was halfway through the window causing me to badly hurt my shin and end up with one foot in the disgusting cooking oil?
 cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Misunderstood

Re: I?ve been Nicked!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 07:33:30 AM »
Look on the bright side! The Nick effect was diluted by the distance.

You could have stood on your home brew container, and gone through the window at Mach 2   eeek:

>snigger< But without a camera going, it would have been wasted.....

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 07:41:12 AM »
Look on the bright side! The Nick effect was diluted by the distance.

You could have stood on your home brew container, and gone through the window at Mach 2   eeek:

>snigger< But without a camera going, it would have been wasted.....
Hmmm? thank heaven for small mercies you say then?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 07:59:06 AM »
 evil: point:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 08:33:05 AM »
My life was fine ?til Nick sent me a PM yesterday then started casting aspersions on my lovely dish?

Last night I was sitting on my patio enjoying a glass of wine when a gentle breeze blew the shutters closed. Not normally a problem but the Nick element caused the handle to fall down on the inside thus effectively locking me out of my own home.

No panic as I keep a key hidden on the premises for such circumstances. However, as I walked past I noticed that the kitchen window was open. No point digging-out the key with an open window there so I moved a big plastic drum in front of the window. It is identical to the drum that I got my head stuck in at the bottom of the swimming pool ? in fact it might be the very same drum except it now holds used cooking oil ready for the tip.

Of course, the top of the container collapsed when I was halfway through the window causing me to badly hurt my shin and end up with one foot in the disgusting cooking oil?
 cussing:

I was there and gievn that there was a choice to two options (the easiest in my humble opinion being to walk a little further around the house into the garage to get the spare key) but BM chosing the alternative (to drag the plastic drum partially filled with used cooking oil) to the window to stand on to guess it was just a case of

Mr. Stupido wins again  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 08:36:10 AM »

cussing:

I was there and gievn that there was a choice to two options (the easiest in my humble opinion being to walk a little further around the house into the garage to get the spare key) but BM chosing the alternative (to drag the plastic drum partially filled with used cooking oil) to the window to stand on to guess it was just a case of

Tell everybody where the spare key is then... doh:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 08:38:54 AM »

cussing:

Tell everybody where the spare key is then... doh:

Yeah like they are going to hop on the next plane to burgle your nick nacks - not  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 08:46:23 AM »
They might!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 08:52:24 AM »
They might!  cussing:

Ey mayte. I'm on me way. Tar like greaat boss. happy088

Misunderstood

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 09:01:22 AM »
They might!  cussing:

I think you should have CCTV installed soon.

Apart from catching bears it'll be a leading contender for "You've been framed".

Look at the piss-ups we could have off a steady supply of winnings   ;D

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 09:02:17 AM »
They might!  cussing:

We have loads of nice tomatoes here - I'll get them ready for you  ;D

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 09:02:37 AM »
Scally instincts taking over again old boy?  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 09:03:45 AM »
They might!  cussing:

See!

I'm off to take the hub caps off...  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 09:07:33 AM »
They might!  cussing:

See!

Arrr ey mayte, don't be like that. If they get nicked, I'll flog em back to you, no probs.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 09:16:36 AM »
They might!  cussing:

See!

Arrr ey mayte, don't be like that. If they get nicked, I'll flog em back to you, no probs.
noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: