Author Topic: Bizarre Things You Are Paying For  (Read 49126 times)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Bizarre Things You Are Paying For
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2014, 04:58:58 PM »
If this is true we maybe able to claw some of that money back again. But then again who in their right mind is going to want to pay ten grand to watch her giving birth.  sick2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2709473/WOW-Just-told-4-tickets-sold-14-minutes-NHS-boob-job-model-Josie-Cunningham-sells-10-000-tickets-fans-watch-birth-home.html

Never thought I'd say this but those poor journalists.  noooo:

WTF???  eeek:

£40,000 to watch a simple, big-udder cow give birth you say?

There may be munny in this. rubschin:

A cow with two heads!!!!  Shocked:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2014, 05:42:23 PM »
Has LL given you your medication today?  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2014, 05:51:29 PM »
Has LL given you your medication today?  noooo:

I'm not sure....  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2014, 06:30:30 PM »
That means no then  scared2:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2014, 06:38:27 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2014, 06:44:10 PM »
The last time you forgot you made Nick seem normal.  point:

Online Nick

« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »
 angel1 angel1
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2014, 07:05:00 PM »
They are coming out of the woodwork now, first five grand to have a nose job on the NHS now you want an extra three grand a year for botox treatment because your 'new found fame' is making you sweat. The only reason you have this so called fame is because you have almost bankrupted yourself having cosmetic surgery before expecting the taxpayer to fund the remaining treatments not to mention being a 'friend' of that other paragon of society White Dee.

Tell me this, why should you have what essentially amounts to vanity procedures while there are cases of children being denied operations that would allow them to walk becaise of lack of funds. If you want to make yourself look like your 'ideal man' then grow up, get a job that pays enough to cover the costs and stop sponging off the bloody taxpayer.  cussing:

While I don't condone violence, given your attackers comment I can quite understand the desire to smack the shite out of you for wasting NHS money you pretentious tossmonger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2740552/Britain-s-vainest-man-punched-nightclub-Joey-Essex-wannabe-attacker-shouting-need-new-nose-job-I-finished-you.html

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2014, 08:03:11 PM »
 happ096 ^ seconded
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2014, 05:06:26 AM »
They are coming out of the woodwork now, first five grand to have a nose job on the NHS now you want an extra three grand a year for botox treatment because your 'new found fame' is making you sweat. The only reason you have this so called fame is because you have almost bankrupted yourself having cosmetic surgery before expecting the taxpayer to fund the remaining treatments not to mention being a 'friend' of that other paragon of society White Dee.

Tell me this, why should you have what essentially amounts to vanity procedures while there are cases of children being denied operations that would allow them to walk becaise of lack of funds. If you want to make yourself look like your 'ideal man' then grow up, get a job that pays enough to cover the costs and stop sponging off the bloody taxpayer.  cussing:

While I don't condone violence, given your attackers comment I can quite understand the desire to smack the shite out of you for wasting NHS money you pretentious tossmonger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2740552/Britain-s-vainest-man-punched-nightclub-Joey-Essex-wannabe-attacker-shouting-need-new-nose-job-I-finished-you.html

Thirded!  Thumbs:

It is a complete fucking joke....  noooo:

It is disgusting to see the good work that people do to raise money for 'needy causes' (not the big charidees) while the government pisses money away on useless oxygen thieves like this one...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2014, 07:30:44 AM »

Thirded!  Thumbs:

It is a complete fucking joke....  noooo:

It is disgusting to see the good work that people do to raise money for 'needy causes' (not the big charidees) while the government pisses money away on useless oxygen thieves like this one...
He would also qualify for 'free dental work' in my World of Tomorrow.  evil:
I mostly despair

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2014, 05:41:30 PM »

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...