Disgusterous

Author Topic: Classic car show thread  (Read 20801 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Classic car show thread
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2013, 10:50:20 PM »
Got me Cassy GTX (as recommeneded in the Haynes Manual ) tonight from The Asda! eeek:
Only 20 snotteroonieomondo's. :thumbsup:
Semi synthetic.

Just got to get a sump washer tomozo now. rubschin:

Skinned knuclkes and grimy fur will then be beckoning tomozo afternoon. sad32:

Then, the FULL bubble bath and polish. cloud9:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2013, 10:56:07 PM »
 :thumbsup:

"Then, the FULL bubble bath and polish."

Go on give the car a treat too
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2013, 11:00:37 PM »
:thumbsup:

"Then, the FULL bubble bath and polish."

Go on give the car a treat too

I knew that was comin'! lol:

Luv polishing Festa. cloud9:
She really does look gorjus when shined up in her two tone silver and blue. Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2013, 11:08:43 PM »
Yes sorry about that, we need some sort of forfeit for posting the obvious joke

Course sod's law says if you clean her it'll be raining within 3 hours

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2013, 12:36:47 PM »
Just going to fetch the luv of me life, and give her a damned good servicing. cloud9:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2013, 12:45:04 PM »
Just going to fetch the luv of me life, and give her a damned good servicing. cloud9:

eeek: eeek:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »
You need one of these Growler  :thumbsup:

LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 12:56:14 PM »

Indeed. Happens all the time. ::)

I've had cars stop dead in the middle of the road whilst I'm luvingly bathing and rubbing her all over with the finest chamois and wax on the driveway, so the driver can compliment my Babe. cloud9:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 01:56:43 PM »

happy001

Which reminds me that LL said "Seven-thirty and it is still light" the other evening.... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 06:23:06 PM »
Well THAT went 'swimmingly'......swimming in piggin' oil. evil:

Loosened off the sump bolt (skinned me knuckles in the process like....got to haven't you ey?  :thumbsup: ) held the derty oil can up to the drain 'ole, and watched it pouring out, not actually realising that as I was on me back like, the can I was holding was at an angle, and the derty oil overflowed out of the recess all down me furry arm and onto the path. whistle:

Next, the rermoval of the filter.

2 hours later and a trip to halfrauds to purchase a filter removal tool for 14 snotters, I still couldn't shift the bastard. Angry9:

Think me next door neighbour heard me muttering some swear werds and came out to see what was going on aand gave me a new pair of fresh strong paws to finally shift the utter twat.

CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS....that the toe rag obviously didn't read this time last year when he changed the oil prior to me collecting it................DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. HAND TIGHT ONLY.
Think he must have used a bloody torque wrench, the one I shall be inserting very deeply up his anal passage next time I go in there. :thumbsup:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2013, 06:35:42 PM »
Don't talk to me about oil filters like....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2013, 06:37:38 PM »

Loosened off the sump bolt (skinned me knuckles in the process like....got to haven't you ey?  :thumbsup: ) held the derty oil can up to the drain 'ole, and watched it pouring out, not actually realising that as I was on me back like, the can I was holding was at an angle, and the derty oil overflowed out of the recess all down me furry arm and onto the path. whistle:

2 hours later and a trip to halfrauds to purchase a filter removal tool for 14 snotters, I still couldn't shift the bastard. Angry9:

Think me next door neighbour heard me muttering some swear werds and came out to see what was going on aand gave me a new pair of fresh strong paws to finally shift the utter twat.

CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS....that the toe rag obviously didn't read this time last year when he changed the oil prior to me collecting it................DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. HAND TIGHT ONLY.
Think he must have used a bloody torque wrench, the one I shall be inserting very deeply up his anal passage next time I go in there. :thumbsup:

Top tip:

If you're not re-using the filter ( whistle:) just stick a large screwhammer into it and use as a lever!

Werks every time like . . .
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2013, 06:39:40 PM »

Top tip:

If you're not re-using the filter ( whistle:) just stick a large screwhammer into it and use as a lever!

Oh no it doesn't....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2013, 08:32:43 PM »

Top tip:

Oh no it doesn't....  noooo:

Oh yes it does........

horn:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2013, 08:55:04 PM »
OH NO IT PIGGIN' DOES NOT! evil: