Author Topic: Premiership football  (Read 256025 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: Premiership football
« Reply #840 on: November 03, 2013, 07:54:52 AM »
I'll pick Martin Jol

Should we have a sweepstake for how many Sunderland players will be on the pitch at 90 minutes?

Listening to the radio yesterday lunchtime they were giving 13/8 for Jol to be the next Premiership manager to go, be interesting to see the odds today. They were also giving the best bet of the day as 5/1 for Newcatle to win... I was driving so never got chance to put that one on  cussing:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #841 on: November 03, 2013, 11:24:17 AM »
I'll pick Martin Jol

Should we have a sweepstake for how many Sunderland players will be on the pitch at 90 minutes?

Listening to the radio yesterday lunchtime they were giving 13/8 for Jol to be the next Premiership manager to go, be interesting to see the odds today. They were also giving the best bet of the day as 5/1 for Newcatle to win... I was driving so never got chance to put that one on  cussing:
Shame.   IIRC you're the VP champion better from the compo Growler ran.   Gizza a tip.

Man United 8/1 to win the title  rubschin:

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #842 on: November 03, 2013, 12:57:02 PM »
I'll pick Martin Jol

Shame.   IIRC you're the VP champion better from the compo Growler ran.   Gizza a tip.

Football's not my game so not a clue TBH, but having a flutter on todays RL up at Wrexham  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #843 on: November 03, 2013, 01:14:12 PM »
I'll pick Martin Jol

Football's not my game so not a clue TBH, but having a flutter on todays RL up at Wrexham  :thumbsup:

Going for the USA to surprise Wales?  I would

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #844 on: November 03, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »
I'll pick Martin Jol

worthy:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #845 on: November 03, 2013, 08:03:02 PM »
I'll pick Martin Jol

worthy:

I think someone told Wales that the pitch was 6 foot shorter than it was cos they kept getting to that point but didn't bother going any further.   ::)
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #846 on: November 03, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
I'll pick Martin Jol

worthy:
happy001 , that's Rugby League off topic in Wales for another 10 years

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #847 on: November 10, 2013, 03:46:59 PM »
2 upsets today...... rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #848 on: November 10, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »
:thumbsup:

Reports suggest your team was on BM's home brew yesterday with several  sick2:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #849 on: November 10, 2013, 04:32:06 PM »
:thumbsup:

Reports suggest your team was on BM's home brew yesterday with several  sick2:

4 out sick ..........excuses at the ready......... Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #850 on: November 10, 2013, 04:36:33 PM »
Uncle's been very quiet

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #851 on: November 10, 2013, 04:37:53 PM »
Uncle's been very quiet

Well his team had been shite....... noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #852 on: November 10, 2013, 04:40:07 PM »
they were good for the first half yesterday

Meantime   :thumbsup:   ;D

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #853 on: November 10, 2013, 04:41:02 PM »
 cussing:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #854 on: November 10, 2013, 05:09:45 PM »
Might be an AFFS, but that chap that scored is a good player....most teams would want him in their squad.  Thumbs: