Disgusterous

Author Topic: I've been earwormed again!!!  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
I've been earwormed again!!!
« on: December 07, 2011, 03:33:46 PM »
That's twice this week. Many thanks to HMV for blasting this out when I was in town earlier.

Caro Emerald- That Man (+Lyrics)

On the bright side it beats the bloody bubble bobble theme that someone had as a ringtone on Monday. Not being able to get that out of my head was driving me nuts.

TAITO:Bubble Bobble Soundtrack

The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: I've been earwormed again!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 03:36:40 PM »
What? You think we are going to click those...?  whacky115
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
To be honest BM the first one isn't a bad song, It's stuck in my head because it reminds me of something else and I can't figure what.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 03:47:06 PM »
To be honest BM the first one isn't a bad song, It's stuck in my head because it reminds me of something else and I can't figure what.

Nice try ....still not clicking it.......... ;D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 03:49:53 PM »

Nice try ....still not clicking it.......... ;D

^^^ wot he said!  lol: ^^^
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 04:09:38 PM »
Wimps, the pair of you.  lol:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 04:10:30 PM »
Wimps, the pair of you.  lol:

Earworm free wimps tho!  point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »
Forgot to mention during the travelogue, stopped off at Kingsley Village on the way over to Newquay. Now the last time I was there this was a massive permanent farmer's market/deli and you could find all sorts of wierd and wonderful things to try (I drew the line at squirrel steaks  noooo:) so I was looking forward to having a wander round. Anyhoo, we got there and it had changed. No real sign of the deli or anything on the ground floor apart from a few shelves and some booze so I had a look upstairs. No deli but there was a shop selling high(ish) end audio gear and to showcase their stock they were playing this 'classic'  evil:

http://youtu.be/FEdiOBz4zeM

So for a good chunk of today I've had ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! going round and round my head.

Found the song fucking irritating the first time around and my opinion hasn't mellowed with age.  cussing:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 09:38:57 PM »
Forgot to mention during the travelogue, stopped off at Kingsley Village on the way over to Newquay. Now the last time I was there this was a massive permanent farmer's market/deli and you could find all sorts of wierd and wonderful things to try (I drew the line at squirrel steaks  noooo:) so I was looking forward to having a wander round. Anyhoo, we got there and it had changed. No real sign of the deli or anything on the ground floor apart from a few shelves and some booze so I had a look upstairs. No deli but there was a shop selling high(ish) end audio gear and to showcase their stock they were playing this 'classic'  evil:

http://youtu.be/FEdiOBz4zeM

So for a good chunk of today I've had ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! going round and round my head.

Found the song fucking irritating the first time around and my opinion hasn't mellowed with age.  cussing:

Should have bought some headphones....... Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 09:42:06 PM »
I've got a perfectly good pair of Sennheisers, a spare pair of Sonys and a set of Beats Audio earbuds for my phone, the last thing I need is a new set of headphones.  lol:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2021, 07:18:12 PM »
The evil bugger who sent me this is going to pay..............I don't know how and I don't know when but they will pay...  cussing:

https://youtu.be/TFCuE5rHbPA

The effect might work on BM's bucket though...  rubschin: