Author Topic: Nigel nails It Again  (Read 54459 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Nigel nails It Again
« Reply #270 on: October 09, 2015, 12:51:42 PM »
I have to agree with every word he said, even though I am not  fan of UKIP. I actually voted for the EEC as an economic community. That still makes sense. But not a corrupt and unaccountable federal europe stroke fourth reich. Germany needs imported labour because of its very low birth rate.

Why is that...? German birds are top notch in my experience....  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #271 on: October 09, 2015, 01:15:20 PM »
I have to agree with every word he said, even though I am not  fan of UKIP. I actually voted for the EEC as an economic community. That still makes sense. But not a corrupt and unaccountable federal europe stroke fourth reich. Germany needs imported labour because of its very low birth rate.

Why is that...? German birds are top notch in my experience....  rubschin:
:thumbsup:

Maybe they have a large number of brewers drooped fat ugly blokes who couldn't even get a shag off a tart.   
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #272 on: January 15, 2016, 02:04:06 AM »
Will be interesting to see Nigel's reaction to this if it does go ahead as Cameron will have pretty much handed the out campaign the vote winner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3400234/Fears-EU-deal-offer-Merkel-curb-migrant-benefits-Nonsense-plans-poorest-Britons-banned-receiving-tax-credits.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2016, 10:46:18 PM »
Well seems the innumerate man with a pint has gone even further with his vendetta

Suzanne Evans suspended from UKIP

Apparently it's a ruse to ensure she doesn't get a role on the London Assembly.  A simpler plan would be just to not vote UKIP.  Her ability to talk sense was one of the few good things about that party

Now what's the betting they'll soon lose their one MP?

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #274 on: July 04, 2016, 09:16:47 AM »
Standing down........ rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #275 on: July 04, 2016, 09:20:04 AM »
I know!  eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #276 on: July 04, 2016, 09:32:53 AM »
And this time he promises he won't change his mind just like last time he promised he wouldn't change his mind. 

Would we have had a referendum without Nigel?  We'll never know.  He peaked spectacularly in 2014 which helped force that manifesto promise by Cameron so it's arguable

Hard to see a big role for UKIP now anyway so probably wise for him to step down but what will he do now?   Doing the maths bit on Countdown is so not his forte.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #277 on: July 04, 2016, 10:15:26 AM »
And this time he promises he won't change his mind just like last time he promised he wouldn't change his mind. 

Would we have had a referendum without Nigel?  We'll never know.  He peaked spectacularly in 2014 which helped force that manifesto promise by Cameron so it's arguable

Hard to see a big role for UKIP now anyway so probably wise for him to step down but what will he do now?   Doing the maths bit on Countdown is so not his forte.

Oh, I doubt if we've seen the last of Nigel - or UKIP for that matter...  ;)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #278 on: July 04, 2016, 10:22:21 AM »
He certainly deserves a break but he's left UKIP in a right mess just when they need strong leadership. 

That '52:48 requires a second referendum' comment he made was going to be awkward for him over the next months and it's hard to escape the conclusion his timing is cynically designed to frustrate Suzanne Evans who is still suspended

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #279 on: July 04, 2016, 11:46:25 AM »

A chat show........ Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #280 on: July 04, 2016, 12:28:32 PM »

And his first guest?  Hopefully the soon out of work Jean Claude Juncker (if Merkel gets her way)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #281 on: July 04, 2016, 12:35:13 PM »

And his first guest?  Hopefully the soon out of work Jean Claude Juncker (if Merkel gets her way)

Oooh, I'd pay to see that!  ;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #282 on: July 04, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »

"Tell me Jean Claude what was it about the fat salaried, pompously titled role in Brussels that first attracted you to it?"

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #283 on: July 04, 2016, 12:50:22 PM »

"Tell me Jean Claude what was it about the fat salaried, pompously titled role in Brussels that first attracted you to it?"

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #284 on: July 04, 2016, 01:23:57 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D