Disgusterous

Author Topic: Things that brighten the day  (Read 87520 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: Things that brighten the day
« Reply #840 on: July 31, 2021, 11:43:28 AM »
Seeing mum, dad, daughters, grandkids, great granddaughter (I held her at one week old, she's now one) for the first time in a year. 'twas  cloud9: cloud9: cloud9:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #841 on: July 31, 2021, 11:56:16 AM »
Seeing mum, dad, daughters, grandkids, great granddaughter (I held her at one week old, she's now one) for the first time in a year. 'twas  cloud9: cloud9: cloud9:

How wonderful!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #842 on: July 31, 2021, 12:30:33 PM »

Thumbs: Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #843 on: July 31, 2021, 12:35:37 PM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #844 on: July 31, 2021, 03:52:03 PM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I mostly despair

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #845 on: July 31, 2021, 09:07:07 PM »

That is a long time to hold a baby .... rubschin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #846 on: September 04, 2021, 08:28:14 PM »
The venue where I went to meet the owner and she didn't turn up ...has just msg us to ask if we could meet with a view to do ALL their weddings ...she was so impressed by us at actual wedding ..... cloud9: Thumbs: cloud9:

it is very tempting ...they have ALL lights and about 16 huge speakers ....so only equipment we need to bring is laptops and mixing desk and microphone ... rubschin:

Even if nothing comes of it ..it is nice to hear ..."out of all the Djs we have used you were most professional and the guests loved you " ... cloud9:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #847 on: September 04, 2021, 08:29:22 PM »
The venue where I went to meet the owner and she didn't turn up ...has just msg us to ask if we could meet with a view to do ALL their weddings ...she was so impressed by us at actual wedding ..... cloud9: Thumbs: cloud9:

it is very tempting ...they have ALL lights and about 16 huge speakers ....so only equipment we need to bring is laptops and mixing desk and microphone ... rubschin:

Even if nothing comes of it ..it is nice to hear ..."out of all the Djs we have used you were most professional and the guests loved you " ... cloud9:
:thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #848 on: September 04, 2021, 10:51:11 PM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #849 on: September 05, 2021, 06:59:20 AM »

Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #850 on: September 05, 2021, 05:08:08 PM »
Was she pissed at the time? rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #851 on: September 05, 2021, 07:19:50 PM »

Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I mostly despair

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #852 on: September 12, 2021, 06:27:26 AM »

Offline Barman

• Administrator