Author Topic: Coming up on the box  (Read 364470 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Coming up on the box
« Reply #2490 on: December 12, 2014, 07:36:04 AM »
Just to give you time to wind up beforehand BM, your absolute favourite reality TV bone idle scrounging parasite 'star' is getting her own documentary series....  scared:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2869415/White-Dee-pulls-faces-enjoys-cigarette-outside-TV-studios-s-revealed-star-new-documentary.html

I won't be watching that shite!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2491 on: December 12, 2014, 08:15:08 PM »
Just to give you time to wind up beforehand BM, your absolute favourite reality TV bone idle scrounging parasite 'star' is getting her own documentary series....  scared:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2869415/White-Dee-pulls-faces-enjoys-cigarette-outside-TV-studios-s-revealed-star-new-documentary.html

Nor I

Here's a conundrum for you

You find yourself on a grassy Knoll with a perfect alibi and snipers rifle and White Dee and Russell Brand drive past and you realise you have only have one bullet . . . .
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2492 on: December 12, 2014, 08:19:48 PM »

Nor I

You find yourself on a grassy Knoll with a perfect alibi and snipers rifle and White Dee and Russell Brand drive past and you realise you have only have one bullet . . . .

Quadcoptor......... Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2493 on: December 12, 2014, 08:21:53 PM »

Nor I

Quadcoptor......... Thumbs:
Cupboardised?

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2494 on: December 12, 2014, 09:29:22 PM »

Nor I

Holy fuck!  scared2:

rubschin:

I reckon I'd shoot Brand and hope the fat slag's heart gives out when she is splattered with his insides.....  :thumbsup:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2495 on: December 12, 2014, 09:52:34 PM »

Nor I

Holy fuck!  scared2:

rubschin:

I reckon I'd shoot Brand and hope the fat slag's heart gives out when she is splattered with his insides.....  :thumbsup:
We have a backup plan!    :thumbsup:    Although plan A with 2 bullets is still bestest

Offline Nick

« Reply #2496 on: December 14, 2014, 01:37:36 PM »
Ice Cold in Alex  cloud9: cloud9:

Strangely a very fat and elderly Sylvia Sims was on my flight back from Cyprus last year  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2497 on: December 14, 2014, 01:57:01 PM »

Nor I

Just to clarify a couple of points, are they in the same car and how fast are they going?  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2498 on: December 14, 2014, 02:46:40 PM »

Nor I

Just to clarify a couple of points, are they in the same car and how fast are they going?  rubschin:
Yes and let's assume slowly

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2499 on: December 14, 2014, 02:48:08 PM »
Standard sniper rifle or AMW?  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2500 on: December 14, 2014, 03:25:11 PM »
Fuck knows, you decide

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!