Author Topic: Coming up on the box  (Read 365059 times)

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
Re: Coming up on the box
« Reply #1260 on: August 26, 2012, 01:17:46 PM »
Grand-Prix de Plouay Ouest-France (now known as GP Ouest-France) is an elite cycle race held annually in late summer around a circuit based on the small Breton village of Plouay since 1931. Originally named Grand-Prix de Plouay, it has been part of the UCI ProTour since the competition's inception in 2005, and in 2009 became one of the events in which points can be won towards the UCI World Ranking. Since 1989, the race has been known as GP Ouest-France.

The winners list has been dominated by French riders (see below). The first non-French winner of the race was the Dutchman Frits Pirard in 1979, second was Sean Kelly from Ireland in 1984

This is on the tv at the moment.  cloud9:

It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1261 on: August 26, 2012, 01:19:13 PM »
Grand-Prix de Plouay Ouest-France (now known as GP Ouest-France) is an elite cycle race held annually in late summer around a circuit based on the small Breton village of Plouay since 1931. Originally named Grand-Prix de Plouay, it has been part of the UCI ProTour since the competition's inception in 2005, and in 2009 became one of the events in which points can be won towards the UCI World Ranking. Since 1989, the race has been known as GP Ouest-France.

The winners list has been dominated by French riders (see below). The first non-French winner of the race was the Dutchman Frits Pirard in 1979, second was Sean Kelly from Ireland in 1984

Any opinion on Lance .......... rubschin:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #1262 on: August 26, 2012, 02:36:02 PM »

Make sure the needle is sterile
I mostly despair

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1263 on: August 26, 2012, 06:17:37 PM »

Yes, if the case can't be proved during or shortly after the event with the amount of testing and all the supposed technology and science, then they should shut up.  How can they change history after all these years ffs!  Get a life is my opinion.   
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #1264 on: August 27, 2012, 07:31:48 PM »
Only Connect is back! BBC 4 now.

Victoria Coren  cloud9:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #1265 on: August 27, 2012, 07:35:17 PM »
 :sex023: :sex023: :sex023:

Bright gerl. GREAT KNOCKERS
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #1266 on: August 27, 2012, 07:49:54 PM »
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #1267 on: August 28, 2012, 06:40:39 PM »
She is bright but there is something about her I can't stand I think that it is that she come across as unnecessarily aloof.

I am currently watching WW2 dig.  Flying boats. cloud9:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #1268 on: August 31, 2012, 10:25:11 AM »
BM - New series of The Thick Of It ....8th Sept  :thumbsup:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1269 on: August 31, 2012, 10:41:45 AM »
BM - New series of The Thick Of It ....8th Sept  :thumbsup:

Most excellent!  Thumbs:

Happy memories watching it with a mahoosive hangover.....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
« Reply #1270 on: August 31, 2012, 08:10:18 PM »
Sort of watching Parade's End looked up and Growler was making a guest appearance. eeek:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1271 on: August 31, 2012, 08:13:16 PM »
Sort of watching Parade's End looked up and Growler was making a guest appearance. eeek:

Planning on seeing that on iplayer as I missed the first one.

• Power Poster
« Reply #1272 on: August 31, 2012, 08:14:19 PM »
Svelte  red head with her tits out now.  eeek:
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Nick

« Reply #1273 on: August 31, 2012, 08:16:23 PM »
 eeek: sad24:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

• Power Poster
« Reply #1274 on: August 31, 2012, 08:23:11 PM »
Now it is turning into the soundtrack of Atonement, lots of typewriter clicketing, lots of brooding looks from the blonde fop.
J Basil Boothroyd