Disgusterous

Author Topic: Diane Abbott  (Read 20273 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Diane Abbott
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2019, 10:47:46 AM »
Swigging booze from a can on the London overground, since the ban was put in place a normal person would usually be charged for doing so. Something tells me that isn't going to happen here...  noooo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6941539/Diane-Abbott-apologises-sincerely-drinking-alcohol-train-London.html

I will admit I was surprised by the apology, going from her past performance I was expecting it to be put down to her blood sugar levels or that she would declare it a racist or sexist attack against her.
I see Lammy was as dumb as ever

You were expecting a sudden explosion of IQ points?  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2019, 12:06:33 PM »
Swigging booze from a can on the London overground, since the ban was put in place a normal person would usually be charged for doing so. Something tells me that isn't going to happen here...  noooo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6941539/Diane-Abbott-apologises-sincerely-drinking-alcohol-train-London.html

I will admit I was surprised by the apology, going from her past performance I was expecting it to be put down to her blood sugar levels or that she would declare it a racist or sexist attack against her.

noooo: noooo: noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2019, 05:07:41 PM »

noooo: noooo: noooo: noooo:

They could star in a real life remake of dumb and dumber
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2019, 05:22:56 PM »

Unfortunately they are the sad reality of tribal voting. constituencies that could elect an absolute moron into office as long as they are from the right party.  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2019, 05:34:54 PM »

Unfortunately they are the sad reality of tribal voting. constituencies that could elect an absolute moron into office as long as they are from the right party.  noooo:
or even the right tribe

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2019, 09:54:53 AM »
Hasn't someone realised that Abbot should not be allowed to speak in public without a carer...  noooo:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1156622/Diane-Abbott-Owen-jones-latest-labour-news-communist-london-Boris-Johnson-protest

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2019, 10:32:28 AM »
Hasn't someone realised that Abbot should not be allowed to speak in public without a carer...  noooo:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1156622/Diane-Abbott-Owen-jones-latest-labour-news-communist-london-Boris-Johnson-protest

Classic Express shite imho.  It's a hard job to make Abbott look reasonable in comparison but the Express does it.

She's a stupid shite thinking gobshite but the Express seem to be arguing that anyone can stop any public figure speaking just by planting someone with a Commie flag or T Shirt in the crowd.   noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2019, 10:49:00 AM »

Classic Express shite imho.  It's a hard job to make Abbott look reasonable in comparison but the Express does it.

She's a stupid shite thinking gobshite but the Express seem to be arguing that anyone can stop any public figure speaking just by planting someone with a Commie flag or T Shirt in the crowd.   noooo:

It wasn't so much the communist flag bit that set me off as her trying to defend Mao's genocide by saying at least he was better than the Nazis.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2019, 11:53:22 AM »

It wasn't so much the communist flag bit that set me off as her trying to defend Mao's genocide by saying at least he was better than the Nazis.
rubschin:  not the headline of the article and an interpretable dragged up by the Express from over 10 years ago

As a parallel the Express has even more shite in it than the Mail.  Does that make me someone defending the Mail?   noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2019, 01:11:59 PM »

rubschin:  not the headline of the article and an interpretable dragged up by the Express from over 10 years ago

As a parallel the Express has even more shite in it than the Mail.  Does that make me someone defending the Mail?   noooo:

No, they are both shite rags but I read from a range of sources, from mainstream media also including The Times, FT, Reuters, Guardian, Spectator, Private Eye, BBC, Sky News, The Independant, NY Times, UPI, Washington Post, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN to independent journalists such as Tim Pool.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2019, 01:45:27 PM »

No, they are both shite rags but I read from a range of sources, from mainstream media also including The Times, FT, Reuters, Guardian, Spectator, Private Eye, BBC, Sky News, The Independant, NY Times, UPI, Washington Post, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN to independent journalists such as Tim Pool.
:thumbsup:

I try but don't think it's as wide as that.  Google News helps

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2019, 03:03:17 PM »

:thumbsup:

I try but don't think it's as wide as that.  Google News helps

Most of them I get sent to my phone through a news service app. Tim Pool I found by accident through Youtube, he'd been a key member of Vice News and turned it into a proper news service before he left to create his own news channels and a dedicated online news service Subverse. Some of the topics he covers on his channels are whimsical because they appeal to him but his political stuff it pretty good and his Jussie Smollette coverage was spot on.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2019, 03:21:55 PM »
 :thumbsup:  goes off to google Tim Pool . . . .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2019, 07:46:52 PM »
:thumbsup:  goes off to google Tim Pool . . . .
he's a bit one sided isn't he

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2019, 09:33:39 PM »
Not really, if you want to see a good example of one sided take a look at Rachel Maddow's deranged 'ORANGE MAN BAD - IMPEACH!! IMPEACH!! IMPEACH!!' campaign. He's a moderate centre left voter who has become disenfranchised because of the massive lurch to the left that the Democrats have made. He's been honest with his political opinions and his overall view is accurate. He may not like Trump but he's giving a far more objective view of the current political situation than a lot the mainstream media is. Even with the backlash against Trump's recent comments his approval rating is currently higher than it has been in a long time. He's also predicted a lot of the restrictions that the social media and tech companies have placed on independent conservative content creators in well in advance.

The simple truth is that the way things stand at the moment Trump will win a second term next year. The Democrats have squandered their time concentrating on impeachment and the Muller report instead of putting together sensible policies that would benefit the average voter. Take a look at places like San Francisco that have a democrat administration, the massive numbers of homeless, the public health emergency which has led to diseases such as pneumonic plague and typhus making a comeback.

Now take a look at the current crop of Democrat presidential candidates. Elizabeth Warren blew most of her credibility by claiming to be part American Indian despite test results showing that the amount of native DNA is so low she more closely related to a chimpanzee, Bernie Sanders was shafted by Hilary's campaign but since then he's turned his back on most of the policies he had that would have given him a chance and Joe Biden is currently being investigated for inappropriate conduct. I could go on but aside from Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard they have all taken a huge jump to the left and are shedding voters, hell even Gabbard and Yang are promoting some hard left policies that are becoming increasingly unpopular such as medicare for all while cancelling all forms of private health insurance. 

Then you have the 4 horsewomen of the apocalypse aka the squad who are now seen as being the figureheads of the Democrats. Ridiculous polices such as the green new deal, raging complaints about the infrastructure of New York and then championing the campaign to stop Amazon from setting up their headquarters there (something that would have raised enough tax revenue to comopletely revamp and upgrade the facilities that are falling apart with money left over), anti semitism, ridiculous and insulting comparisons between detention centres and Nazi concentration camps, the defence of terrorist groups and complete refusal to condemn antifa for their recent activites.

No matter how you look at it the Democrats are about as viable as Jeremy Corbin and are most likely fucked for the forseeable future.