Author Topic: Can you believe this?  (Read 2566 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Can you believe this?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 09:24:24 PM »
I spect that like me, JOM comes in here to get away from work shite...

Now you see, there lies a big difference.
JOM to me is helpful, always polite, never sarcy and rude, and willing to constructively comment on work related matters.
THAT is why he's my best friend. cloud9:

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 09:34:36 PM »
I spect that like me, JOM comes in here to get away from work shite...

Now you see, there lies a big difference.
JOM to me is helpful, always polite, never sarcy and rude, and willing to constructively comment on work related matters.
THAT is why he's my best friend. cloud9:

You are quite right as always...he is a credit to the pub...

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 10:56:01 PM »
A quick search suggests that Richard Turley is head of highways and transportation. His e-mail address is richard.turley@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk

I'd suggest e-mailing him giving him full details of location, when you reported it (any reference numbers given too), how many times you've called and demand that he takes a personal interest in this to ensure that his team see that the road is repaired and that nobody suffers any injury or damage. Point out that your first call was to report a defect, all subsequent communications were to register a COMPLAINT about the defect not being rectified
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »
A quick search suggests that Richard Turley is head of highways and transportation. His e-mail address is richard.turley@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk

I'd suggest e-mailing him giving him full details of location, when you reported it (any reference numbers given too), how many times you've called and demand that he takes a personal interest in this to ensure that his team see that the road is repaired and that nobody suffers any injury or damage. Point out that your first call was to report a defect, all subsequent communications were to register a COMPLAINT about the defect not being rectified

Limited success. ::)

The white arrow that they painted through the pothole has finally been filled. Haven't painted the new tarmac though I notice. ::)

About 25% of the other surrounding potholes have now been filled too. The rest have been left as they were. Banghead

The other local road I complained about, that now resembles  a relief map of the Himalaya has had a bit of random tarmac literally thrown into about 25% of the craters, and then pressed down with what I can only assume was a knife and fork. eeek:

1 particular large cavern has simply been chamferred (sp) with a few handfulls of tarmac into the hole at the 'leaving edge'.
Absobloodylutely unbloodybelievable cheap skate bodging of the lowest degree imaginable. censored: